GOSH Brow Lift Lamination eyebrow gel, vegan I fixing gel for quick flawless brow styling, with salon effect I perfume-free and long-lasting I suitable for allergy sufferers I Transparent

£4.795
FREE Shipping

GOSH Brow Lift Lamination eyebrow gel, vegan I fixing gel for quick flawless brow styling, with salon effect I perfume-free and long-lasting I suitable for allergy sufferers I Transparent

RRP: £9.59
Price: £4.795
£4.795 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether you are a beginner or experienced, this gel will help you achieve professional results at home. Peina muy bien las cejas, pero si no tienes cuidado deja residuos (como si tuvieras caspa en las cejas). This product is perfect for controlling and fixing unruly eyebrows and hairs and ensuring that the desired shape remains intact for hours. It gives you the brows of your dreams in less than a few minutes, hiding small gaps and giving the illusion of major hair growth.

In today's fast-paced world, it can be easy to neglect our own needs in favor of work, family, or other obligations. It applies eyebrows very nicely, it really has a laminating effect, it lasts all day, but there are some downsides. PERFUME-FREE AND ALLERGY-CERTIFIED: Thanks to high-quality ingredients and the absence of perfumes, our vegan Brow Gel is also very well tolerated by sensitive skin - including allergy sufferers.

Its colorless formula does not stick, but fixes, thus ensuring a long-lasting effect of fuller raised eyebrows. You no longer have to worry about uneven or thin brows - this gel gives you the perfect lift and volume that will make your brows look amazing.

You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. It takes your unruly brow hairs and smoothens them out while also lifting the hairs in a more vertical direction. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions.

features an ergonomic brush providing precise application and preventing hairs from sticking together. No matter what eyebrow problem you suffer from - perforated, thin, small or unruly - BROW LIFT Lamination Gel is worth a try!

Just remember to stop the lamination process at the end of your brow hairs, to avoid excess colour above the brow. No matter the eyebrow problem, eyebrow lamination is the solution and the temporary and non-invasive alternative. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more. Whether you want a natural look for everyday use or a more glamorous look for special events, Brow Lift Lamination Gel will help you achieve the desired result.The gel can be worn alone or layered over EYEBROW PENCILS or over one of the brow powders from BROW KIT.

Polish Post - registered letter (depending on the weight of products), we ship the products in the warehouse in 24 hours. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Stroke the brush back in the opposite direction, following the hair growth from the anchor to the tail again, brushing brows back into place.With Brow Lift Lamination Gel, you not only get beautiful brows but also a sense of confidence and well-being. Now you have the chance to add even more definition and fullness to your “brow lift”, while keeping it tamed, lifted, and laminated all day. So, they ‘unconsciously’ play a powerful role in how successfully you manage to establish relationships. If you have light eyebrows, you can add a little color - either permanently or using one of our many other eyebrow products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop