Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I would definitely encourage anyone with questions about what happens after we die to read this book.

It's so much more than a collection of NDEs; John Burke is an evangelist at heart and he filters the many, many testimonies through the lens of Scripture. But for those who have never placed their faith in Christ, this book will enable and encourage them to do so.In Imagine Heaven, he compares more than one hundred gripping stories of near-death experiences (NDEs) to what Scripture says about our biggest questions of Heaven: Will I be myself? As a scientist, I particularly appreciated John Burke's careful analysis of the significant amount of raw 'data' from NDE interviews with people of very different ages, cultures, religious beliefs, and physical challenges (such as blindness) to find the common elements that emerge to give a vibrant picture of what life after death will likely entail. Religion triggers the same areas of the brain as fear, and therefore alerts similar mental reflexes. What I mean by that is that this book starts from the assumption (I say this in the most generous of terms) that the Bible is 100% accurate in everything that it says.

I read this book on the recommendation of a friend, the husband of a dear friend who died a few months ago. Sheila had always suffered from severe allergies, and one of the worst allergic reactions she ever had was while undergoing surgery. Imagine Heaven - the greatest reunion ever - with friends, family, even distant relatives you never know.Together we continue to reach our nation with the best hope in uncertain times, the hope, love, and power of Jesus.

Anyone whose destiny is heaven will certainly experience more joy and honor there than the fallen mind is capable of comprehending—infinitely more than any fallen creature deserves.I make that point because this one does include references to God, as you can see in the title, and many people who won't read books that do not include God need to know up front that this one most definitely does. But while there are millions of almost similar NDE stories out there, it’s difficult not to wonder whether they’re real or just the individual’s imagination at work. Many Christians see NDEs as such, but contrary to their belief, these experiences are actually aligned with what is said in the scriptures. After studying 1,300 NDEs, he determined that over 75 percent go through an out-of-body experience, 74 percent get heightened senses, 76 percent feel extremely pleasant emotions, and 64 percent involve meeting a mystical bright light. Stars— “Imagine Heaven” by John Burke was a book I found on Kindle Unlimited as I was looking to ‘switch it up’ after reading too many thrillers in a row.

John Burke is the New York Times bestselling author of Imagine Heaven, No Perfect People Allowed, Soul Revolution, and Unshockable Love. Gary Wood, who was killed in a car accident, had a different experience of the city when his friend, John, offered him a quick tour. Such was the experience of Captain Dale Black when he died after the twin-engine Piper Navajo he was in collided with an aviation monument right after take-off.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I for one , who has read through the entire Bible and continue to study what I believe is God's word, highly recommend this book as an exciting view into the afterlife.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop