YG Entertainment Idol Goods Fan Products YG Select BLACKPINK OFFICIAL LIGHTSTICK

£19.45
FREE Shipping

YG Entertainment Idol Goods Fan Products YG Select BLACKPINK OFFICIAL LIGHTSTICK

RRP: £38.90
Price: £19.45
£19.45 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. BLACKPINK have unveiled their official light stick version 2, upgraded with all new features but with the same, adorable hammer design! Contrary to its monochrome and sleek exterior, Highlight's HALLABONG can really cover a stadium with bright colours. After the updates, I wanted to test the light stick's reaction to music, but the instructions weren't clear.

I'm going to their concert on Sunday so I'll find out if the light stick works with the concert control function.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. While most lightsticks try to go all with their design, this fanlight stands out for exactly the opposite. BLACKPINK / 블랙핑크 (stylized as BLΛƆKPIИK) is a four-member K-pop girl group by YG Entertainment, consisting of members Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. While it may not have an actual clock, the light band's centrepiece includes a mint-green leaf-shaped light encased in a dome carrying the group's logo.It connects to Bluetooth easily but does not react to the music and keeps disconnecting Bluetooth whenever I exit the Blackpink app or lock the screen. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

Designed by the girls themselves, the hammer lightstick is most known for its hilarious squeaky noise when actually used as a hammer - something no other K-pop fanlight can do. Resembling the look of night stars encased in a glass hexagon, VIXX's official lightstick is definitely a wonderment of its own. Similar to their labelmate DAY6's light band, ITZY ventured far from traditional lightsticks and instead went onto rings.

Designed to be a literal baseball bat, the lightstick glows the group's signature red colour and dons the group's logo, which represent the stripes on the South Korean flag.

While it has no official name like most traditional fanlights, this one would be easy to spot from a mile away. Straying away from the typical light "stick", JYP Entertainment's rock band DAY6 decided to go for a wrist watch-style fanlight for their fandom My Day. The Starlight Stick is, of course, lovingly named after boy group's legion of fans and is painted in the group's signature colours, "navy and shining gold".

Designed to fittingly look like a lightbulb, the HALLABONG comes with six varied colour settings and light modes. Evolving from the flickering flame of lighters, the bright phone flashlights waving in the air, and neon glowsticks on our wrists,K-pop fandoms have a unique and creative way to show support for their favourite idols - lightsticks. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop