Lovesick

Lovesick

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The synopsis says simply" "In this dark sexploitation series readers meet dominatrix Domino and bear witness to her carnal pleasures… and punishments…" And the cover speaks for itself. How could he forget the safeword?! It was "bacon!" What I know about BDSM culture and the dark web wouldn’t fill a thimble, but I feel this book captures it pretty realistically, even the most extreme moments. And when I say extreme, this book is EXTREME. Lots of brutal violence and gore, combined with frequent nudity, and all choreographed by Domino like a conductor leading an orchestra.

I hope next issue we get to see more of Domino’s life outside of the dark web. We get a small interlude showing her life off-camera, but it wasn’t nearly enough.The comments (from both the incels and Domino’s fans) rung so true. Anyone who has watched a video feed on YouTube or frequented Facebook knows how 80% of the comments are usually pretty crazy or hateful, and this is reflected here. It’s a great way to put the reader into the story, it makes you feel like you’re part of this world. I’ve added and incorporated parts of the story from a roleplay I’ve been working on with DamienMuerte as well, so once we reach parts from there I’ll be sure to mention it in the captions rated - R (violence, gore/grotesque/macracbre themes and images, sexual themes, mild nudity, adult language)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop