OLAPLEX No. 4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo, 250 ml (Pack of 1)

£4.07
FREE Shipping

RRP: £8.14
Price: £4.07
£4.07 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycereth-26, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, DivinylDimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Panthenol, Acetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, PEG-8, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Origanum Vulgare Lear Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Articum Lappa Root Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Biotin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance(Parfum), Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;

Flat irons, curling irons, and blow dryers all cause damage due to the high levels of heat being used. the Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment can help you build the silky hair you’re looking for, whether it’s curly or straight.Boost the health of the hair with the Olaplex No. 4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo, an innovative shampoo suitable for all hair types that provides a deep cleanse while strengthening the strands. No4C gently washes away: product buildup, excess oil, hard water minerals, chlorine. Plus heavy metals and pollution.

Unlike most clarifying shampoos on the market, Nº.4C clarifies the hair without stripping it, leaving it feeling straw-like, rough, or dry. Nº.4C removes damaging impurities while leaving the hair touchable, soft, and hydrated. The overall internal structure resembles ladders that have been twisted into a shape resembling a multi-fiber cable called microfibrils. These then combine to form macrofibrils which are contained in the cortex. These “cables” stay in alignment, resisting twisting and bending, as a result of disulfide bonds. They are held together in the cortex with a microcellular cement that also contains an abundance of disulfide bonds.Firstly, we’ve got to explain what makes Olaplex so special and why we need their bond maintenance treatments in our lives. Then came the at-home treatments. From leave-in masks to shampoos and conditioners, I have been a fan of pretty much every Olaplex treatment I've ever tried (#notspon, honestly) and my bleached, straightened and overly-processed hair has thanked me along the way. best results. This product is for all hair types, especially those with visible damage. Take a look at the video below to see how the process can work for you. is due to its wide spectrum of kink being prone to breakage, frizz and limping when coloured, relaxed or silk pressed. Even the most protective hairstyles like box braids & weaves can cause stress to its elasticity and disrupt its

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); What is it? The latest and greatest from Olaplex. This weightless, leave-in, silicone-free hair serum shields hair from pollution for 48 hours and provides heat protection up to 450°F. OLAPLEX can be mixed into all Colors and Lighteners to lessen the damage caused by these services. OLAPLEX is also used to maintain and repair Color Treated hair for healthy, beautiful looking hair. Behind the text is a woman applying the product into her hair, behind a shower screen with water droplets on. Most clarifying shampoos strip the hair, leaving it feeling straw-like, rough, and dry. Nº.4C is formulated with patented OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology™ to maintain strong hair bonds as the clarifying system removes damaging impurities, leaving the hair touchable, soft, and never dry or straw-like.

In addition to heavy metals and pollution, Nº.4C also removes oils, product build up, minerals, and chlorine. Apply the No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment slowly to dry hair, distributing evenly from root to tip.

Lightly saturate. Your hair should be damp but not drenched. Let this process for 10 minutes and do not rinse. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; OLAPLEX is great for virgin hair. It helps to repair existing damage while protecting it from thermal, mechanical and environmental damage. OLAPLEX strengthens and prepares the hair for future services. Apply Nº.4C to wet hair, concentrating on your scalp, then working through to the ends. Lather fully and leave for up to 5 minutes. Rinse well, and continue with your haircare routine, following with OLAPLEX Nº.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, OLAPLEX N°.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask, or an OLAPLEX treatment!OLAPLEX rebuilds, restructures and improves moisture retention to curls that have lost their shape. OLAPLEX infuses curly hair with added moisture and condition for beautiful bouncy, resilient curls. Fragile curly hair has more lightening and chemical service options when OLAPLEX is used. Having got my mitts on the Olaplex No.8 I decided, for a brief moment, to do exactly what I was told for my hair. I freshly shampooed, applied (a few more than) the recommended 2 pumps, swooned over the delicious scent – not strictly in the instructions but I challenge you not to do the same – and worked the product through my mid-lengths to ends with my fingers. Chemical services can also cause damage. These services include Color, Lighteners, Perms, Relaxers, Keratin Treatments, and Japanese Straighteners/Thermal Reconditioners.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop