The Singleton 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | 40% vol | 70cl | Perfectly Balanced Speyside Single Malt Whisky | Notes of Honey & Nuts | Mellow & Buttery Smooth | Perfect for Festive Gifting

£77.425
FREE Shipping

The Singleton 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky | 40% vol | 70cl | Perfectly Balanced Speyside Single Malt Whisky | Notes of Honey & Nuts | Mellow & Buttery Smooth | Perfect for Festive Gifting

RRP: £154.85
Price: £77.425
£77.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The price of singleton whisky 40 years in india for 750ml is Rs309,158 (Avarage price). The Singleton 15 years price in india Unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise, your use of and membership to the Service are exclusively governed by Dutch law. We shall first try to settle any dispute over a dram of whisky. Disputes that cannot be settled over multiple drams of whisky shall be solely submitted to the court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands unless mandatory applicable law provides otherwise. Our Service is an online platform which provides Members with information (e.g. bottle facts, market-indices, market values and prices) on (mostly) whisky and allows Members to add information to the platform. We do not sell, nor does the Service provide any option to buy, any alcoholic products. The blending of these whiskies is done by the Master of Malts, Keith Law, who has 36 years of experience. The result is The Singleton Glendullan, which offers fresh and complex flavors. It’s loved by experienced whisky drinkers and can convert novices with its sheer deliciousness. You can choose from three options: the 12-year-old, 15-year-old, or 18-year-old bottles. So get a bottle of The Singleton Glendullan and enjoy its rich history and amazing taste. Brief Information of Singleton Whisky Brand

Don’t get me wrong, this is not bad but it is certainly not good either, it’s just bland (I think you get the message). It’s as flat as the bottle it comes in. in the Speyside region. The distillery was founded in 1897 by William Williams & Son . In 1919, Williams merged with Greenlees Brothers to become Macdonald, Greenlees, and Williams Distillers . In 1925, the distillery became part of Distillers Company Limited . The Dufftown distillery first drew water from Highlandman John’s Well in 1896 and continues to do so to this day.Nose: Bubble gum. Dense fruit punch aromas, Red Vines, and a hint of anise. A rest in the glass neither adds nor removes anything from the equation.

In each case with The Singleton of Glendullan, Dufftown and Glen Ord, the range has been expanded with older expressions and those with no age statement at all. Examples include Dufftown’s Spey Cascade, Tailfire and Sunray, and Glendullan’s Master’s Art that is finished in Muscat casks. From own brand sweet Speyside single malts to smoky Islay whiskies, the main supermarket whiskies include a great range of drams that'll suit all tastes. Lidl This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. What I find curious about this expression is that I can't find much objectively wrong with it - it is, after all, inexpensive and, from the marketing and advertising, I deduce it's aimed at new whisky drinkers - but somehow for very subjective reasons I really don't like it. There are very few whiskies that I actively dislike. Certainly I prefer some to others, and I'm indifferent to many, but I seldom take an active dislike to a bottling. It seems to me that most whisky made these days is pretty well executed technically and, while many fall short of greatness, minimum standards are usually met.

Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Palate: medium to full bodied and quite cloying. In a sense I want to describe it as rich but I'm reminded of a cut-price supermarket dessert which has chemicals and compounds added to simulate richness. It feels smooth and full bodied but in an overly engineered and synthetic way. It's as though the brief was to come up with something deep, rich, smooth and easy drinking. The results are successful but ultimately rather unsatisfying. This feels forced. I'm not enjoying it one bit. Each and every Member must be of legal drinking age in its country of residence to be allowed to use the Service. If no such law exists in a Member’s country of residence, the Member has to be over 21 years old to use the Service. We have the right to ask you to provide proof of your age and/or to provide further identification to prevent underage usage and/or for any other legal or legitimate purpose. By using the Service, and by creating an account you represent, warrant and confirm that you are of legal age. You are responsible for all activities through your account. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us in relation to your account, and for updating it where necessary. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts. We may terminate or temporarily suspend your account to protect you, ourselves or our partners from (suspected) identity theft or other (suspected) fraudulent (e.g. false, misleading, deceptive) activity. You have the obligation to keep your login credentials confidential. You shall not authorize any others to use or access your account. Nose: One reviewer rather pejoratively commented that it was like 'chewing a handful pencil-shavings with marshmallows' and although this is somewhat OTT, the nose does remind me of pencil-shavings. It's certainly very woody with perhaps a hint of sweet hay and malt. There's a touch more sweetness coming through with the addition of a tiny amount of water.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop