From Lukov with Love

From Lukov with Love

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From Lukov with Love emphasizes the significance of finding one’s passion and embracing second chances. Jasmine and Ivan’s partnership not only ignite their shared love for figure skating but also enables them to rediscover their individual passions. The book inspires readers to pursue their own dreams and seize opportunities for personal growth and fulfillment. The Power of Love and Lasting Impact From Lukov with Love didn’t end up amongst my favorites by Mariana Zapata, but I still enjoyed it. Partially because- again, it was very soothing and relaxing. And partially because I really loved the characters. Discover the captivating slow-burn romance of From Lukov with Love Summary. Join two figure skaters on their journey to love and success. During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read. I noticed how you, Ivan, treated her. You cared for her. You wanted her to be happy. You put a smile in her face everytime she's down. I'm mad with you, Jasmine, for ignoring his sweet gestures. Yes, I knew that you have insecurities and trust issues. You needed support from someone you could trust. I loved how you grew. It was worth waiting for that you achieved it, at last.

From Lukov with Love also followed this pattern very closely. And for the first time, I felt like that bothered me a bit. With all her other books I read, I would just think – well, here’s Mariana Zapata I know and love. And now, for the first time, I was like – yeah, OK, but I’ve heard this story 5 or 6 times before. After seventeen years—and countless broken bones and broken promises—she knows her window to compete in figure skating is coming to a close. Podría incluso decir que este es mi libro favorito de romance. There, I said it. Se que es un claim bastante denso de hacer, mucho más viniendo de mi que soy un total romántico empedernido, pero es que de verdad este libro fue perfecto. No le pongo ni un solo pero.I really do believe that people – and I think mostly girls, but I don’t want to generalise – put up with things like this and don’t tell anyone because they are either afraid or ashamed. And that is why those people start to disintegrate mentally. I just kept on crying. For my dad. For my mom. For my siblings. For myself. For not feeling good enough. For not feeling enough. For doing what I wanted to do despite all the noes and the eye rolls and all the things I’d lost that I might someday regret more than I already did.”

I love the way you smile,’ he said with a dreamy sleepy expression. “I want to tell you to do it more often, but I don’t.” I always value a good character development, and Jasmine's was 50/50, only if her inner long—ass monologue wouldn't have been tiring and repetitive. I understood part of her struggles, but like a 10% of it. And that's it. The rest it's just her being a whiny bitch. I wish she wasn't the most annoying bitch ever. The easiest way to solve the above problem is by trying to find people having the same wavelength as your friends. Then they will be happy naturally by your presence and conversations with you without you taking any extra effort for the same. You’re such an annoying shit. God, I just want to punch you in the face sometimes. Who’s a champion? Shut the hell up.”anyways, this isnt the story i was hoping it would be. i mean, its entertaining enough and the writing is decent, but its nothing spectacular. i would say its most likely great for prior fans for zapata, but i wouldnt recommend it to someone who wants to get to know her and her writing.

Oh, yes, I’ve had traumatizing skates. Haven’t we all? I’d fall on my very first double-salchow, and it would all be over. Every skater knows that stomach-dropping feeling as vividly as anything. But a bigger problem I had with this book was that I just couldn’t see any romantic feelings between Jasmine and Lukov. Like – not a single spark.So part of me has to believe that Zapata had this movie in mind or was paying homage to it in some way. Just one month ago he had asked me if I was ever going to go through puberty. And in reply I had told him I’d go through it when his balls decided to drop" When Ivan needs a new partner, it’s the chance that could make Jasmine’s career. Plus, it’s becoming more and more clear that Jasmine is running out of options. Every day, her world is getting smaller, and retirement looms closer. For so long, she’s struggled to balance her life as a skater and her love for her family. She’s given so much of herself away for goals that sometimes feel empty.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop