Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever, 1 kit, (w/Gel, 12 Retainer Rings & 12 Protection Bandages)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever, 1 kit, (w/Gel, 12 Retainer Rings & 12 Protection Bandages)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I started using them my toenails were really stubborn and it would snap this little plastic after few hours. This is not a diagnostic tool. this healthcare professional does not endorse Scholl products and were paid by the makers of Scholl for their time in producing this video What is ingrowing toenail? I had 2 ingrown toenails, the left being the worst. I have to admit to being sceptical as to whether this would work but I had tried several things without success. After soaking my foot for 20 minutes I then tried to get the first clip onto the nail. It was difficult and then thought I had managed only to find the clip had snapped. Attempt 2 was much better. I found that by sliding 1 edge of the clip onto the nail where it's curved worst and then lifting it to slide on the other edge had much better success. This was a process I repeated on future occasions each one successfully. As the day went on, I started to get quite uncomfortable. Reading through the instructions again it did say this was possible, so a couple of painkillers later and I was fine and had no other pain for the rest of the time that I used them.

Ingrown toenails - Boots Ingrown toenails - Boots

Please see a healthcare professional if home treatments are not helping, if the toe is very painful, bleeding or infected and if you have a high temperature.Instant relief when secured in place. I'm glad I Ignored the negative comments as this is the best thing so far to relieve the hideous discomfort ingrowing toenails tend to give. If you have an ingrown toenail already, the Scholl Ingrowing Toenail Kit is a simple two-step solution that includes a toenail clip to help stimulate straight-growth and a cooling spray to soothe away the inflammation and relieve the pain.

Scholl | Superdrug Scholl | Superdrug

If it’s too late for prevention here’s a few ways we can help with treatment. Scholl's Advanced Athlete ’s Foot Cream is a clinically proven treatment that kills fungi, soothes itching and provides relief of symptoms usually within a few days. Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment combats infection at the source due to its dual action of filing and treatment liquid to help prevent spread of infection and recurrence. Ingrowing toenails usually affect the big toe(s) when there is pressure between the skin and nail causing discomfort; Tthe nail can grow into the flesh causing sharp painKeeping your feet clean and dry may seem obvious, but that doesn’t make it any less important. Drying your feet properly after a shower is the first and most effective preventative step to avoid fungal infections. Make sure the shoe fits First time I used these toenail clips was few months ago; then, as now, I have used them as directed after keeping my feet in warm water know they are fiddly especially If you have extremely long fingernails like myself. But if you have a bath or shower beforehand to soften the toe nail it's easier to get the second hook to fit (read instructions on how to apply) The big toe is most commonly affected – either on one or both sides of the nail. The first signs include redness around the nail bed, tenderness of the skin at the end of the toe and pain if pressure is applied to the area. More progressive symptoms if the nail pierces the skin can include infection where fluid oozes from the nail (usually yellow or green in colour), bleeding and increased levels of pain. What causes an ingrowing toenail? This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop