The Gro Company Hip Healthy Swaddle, Up and Away

The Gro Company Hip Healthy Swaddle, Up and Away

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I found them much softer and much bigger than most other muslins. I also got them from TK Maxx, they had another brand called I think baby style which were similar. I had loads of others from the high street but these two brands were much nicer. DC4 now 7 used two particular A+A ones as comforters, they've almost disintegrated now but the pieces that are left are soft as silk.” (Loved by Mumsnetter Notso) Our verdict Pros: Beautiful, soft, natural fibers, good for temperature regulation, can be used as a blanket once baby is no longer swaddled

Not all babies are swaddled of course, but there are a few circumstances when swaddling can be helpful... Swaddling has been the answer over here! SwaddleMe velcro wraps are great and easy to use. When ready to transition out you can just let one arm out then the other but keep the wrap tight around the chest. You can then loosen a little (obviously not too loose to be dangerous) until you are ready to pop in a sleeping bag instead.” (Recommended by Mumsnetter Mizydoscape) Our verdict Here are the best of the bunch of baby swaddles that will help your whole family score more snooze time. Pricing guide Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our Swaddlebag helps young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up. With this easy-to-use Swaddlebag you can use the poppers on the armholes to either swaddle your baby with arms in for total snugness or arms out to allow them to stretch. For super comfortable arms-in swaddling with no complicated wrapping or fastenings, simply lay your baby onto the Swaddlebag and zip them in.For parents and caregivers of tall babies, The Ollie Swaddle offers the personalization you’ll need to find the right fit. The entire bottom part of this swaddle is left open so that you can adjust the length of it with an elastic tie as your baby grows. (It also offers easy access to that dirty diaper at 3 a.m.!)

If you choose to swaddle your baby with their arms free as they get older, you may want to adjust their clothing. In the recommended nursery temperature of 61-68°F (16-20°C) we advise using a cotton long-sleeved sleepsuit or both a bodysuit and long-sleeved sleepsuit. Made from soft, snuggly, 100% organic cotton, the Ergobaby swaddler is a great-looking swaddle pouch. More importantly, it includes the essential cosy wrap for your babies arms, while keeping their legs free and their hips ergonomically positioned to support their development.My baby is due in November so I'm a bit worried about colder weather - they seem to come in one tog now and you adjust the clothing underneath. Will that work for a winter baby?

SwaddleMe's simple Velcro fastening and wing design make this swaddle easy to use, and gives parents flexibility on exactly how tightly to swaddle their baby.It has unique curved seams to create space for hip healthy natural ‘froggy-leg’ position and easily unzips for night time changes Do not use any additional blankets, sheets or other bedding with the Groswaddle. Adjust baby’s clothing underneath if you feel your baby is too warm or too coo

Keep the crib bare. Loose blankets, stuffed animals, and lovies can pose a suffocation risk, so you’ll want to keep the crib completely bare.Swaddling issimply wrapping up your babygently, so theycan’tmove their arms. To your baby being swaddled can replicate the feeling they had of being in the womb. Whether you’re looking for an arms-only solution or want to double-up on swaddling, a swaddle strap can come in handy. It’s essentially an arms-only wrap that stays put across baby’s torso. A great combination of tight swaddling with a little bit of wiggle room, this swaddle works wonders however your baby likes to sleep. The fabric is lusciously soft and light, and our mini-tester seemed extremely cosy and content in her Moses basket. You can machine wash your Groswaddle at 104°F/40°C. Hang it out to dry or tumble dry on a low setting. We have designed our Grosswaddles to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Groswaddle at 140°F/60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop