FLSUN QQ-S 90% Pre-assembled Delta 3d Printer Printing Size Φ255X360mm Lattice glass platform Auto Leveling Touch Screen

£24.495
FREE Shipping

FLSUN QQ-S 90% Pre-assembled Delta 3d Printer Printing Size Φ255X360mm Lattice glass platform Auto Leveling Touch Screen

RRP: £48.99
Price: £24.495
£24.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Can the extruder of QQ-S Pro be replaced with another type of extruder, such as BMG extruder, which parameters in the firmware need to be modified? I usually use the Prusa Slicer, and it’s a good thing Prusa recently added the Delta machines from FLSUN! Thus, although the energy measurement with the Voltcraft SEM 6000 results in quite similar curves on average for the 3DBenchy test print, the individual measured values of the MKS firmware fluctuate strongly. The approximately 200 watts of heating power seem almost too little here, even though the insulation and heatspreader ensure very even heating.

You will find different models on the SD card, which I advise you to print before going any further. Thus, the energy consumption measurement shows that the mainboard, motors and heating element of the hotend require about 55 watts in operation, and the heating element of the print bed requires another 220 watts.Providing a strong adhesion during the print and to be easily taken off, once the print is completed and the bed is cooled.

I enjoy building all sorts of gadgets with Arduino and 3D printers, and I still like to put electronic devices through their paces. Already from 80 mm/s onwards, the firmware apparently no longer keeps up with the calculation of the movements. However, the WLAN connection was partly difficult in the test, since the small ESP8266 is well shielded by the metal casing. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. According to the printer menu, the mainboard identifies itself to be a MKS Robin Mini Board and the microprocessor type STM32F runs the Marlin firmware.The assembly of the machine turned out to be easier than I thought, it takes about 30 minutes to assemble the machine, the most delicate part being to assemble the head on the rods, taking care to position the cables correctly, but nothing too complicated, it’s within the reach of everyone, even a non handyman! From March 28th to May 9th, the pre-sale of SR printer has officially ended, thanks to the support of 3D printing users to FLSUN and SR printer. The QQ can run at speeds of up to 300mm/second and has been voted as the fastest 3d printer available in 2021, for under 500 USD. Due to their length, the cables could get in the way of the axle slides and be damaged by friction or pinching.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop