SMOK Nord Kit Pod System Kit, 2 ml- No Nicotine(Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve used all of SMOK’s standard coils for the Nord and my absolute favorite, after more than two years of using the device, is the 0.6ohm mesh coils. Nord Mesh will be ideal for DTL vaping, whereas the 1.4ohm kit is perfect for MTL vaping. Both will give you great flavour, however, MTL coil will be less vapor than the DTL. The one you choose will depend on your personal vaping style.

I would advise you to AVOID the ceramic SMOK Nord coil like the plague; it is the worst for flavor, quality control, and performance. I heard from other reviewers that the ceramic coils don’t seem to perform as well as the regular 1.4-ohm MTL coils, but I haven’t tried them out to verify. The device shines using the mesh coils, but works well with nic salt using the MTL ones.With your SMOK Fetch kit you will be able to use the RGC 0.17ohm conical mesh coil or the RPM range. The RGC coils are best for those who are after a decent vapor production with higher wattages. RPM is better for people who are looking for something more discrete and subtle.

NKD 100 Pineapple Ice– Pineapple Ice is a delightful mix of ripe, tropical pineapple with a cool menthol exhale. The tropical flavor of the pineapple is perfectly balanced by the icy menthol, creating a vape that is refreshing and full of flavor. If you want the maximum flavor and best overall performance from your SMOK Nord, you’ll want to go with the 0.6ohm Mesh Coil (DTL). V&J UK LTD | Co No. 09260669 | [email protected] | 10 Davey Close | Colchester | Essex | CO1 2XL | Tel: 01206 693010

V12 F6 Prince – Sextuple coil head, 6 different heads in a vertical structure. 0.15ohms – best 80-100W

Then you’ve got your Nord and RPM coils from SMOK. You can use these in your RPM40 kit, but they will give you a slightly different vaping experience. Candy King on Salt Pink Squares– Pink Squares offers the sweet and slightly tangy taste of your favorite pink square chewy candies. This e-liquid perfectly captures the satisfying taste of those chewy treats, making for an irresistible vape. In a nutshell, to compare two of these: The 0.6ohm Nord SMOK coils will give you more of a nicotine hit and flavour, however much less vapor production. The RPM mesh coil is 0.4 and will produce a smoother throat hit, with more vapor produced.Candy King on Salt Gush– Gush from Candy King is a delightful mix of berries and fruits that flood your palate in a sweet, gushing flavor. This vape juice delivers a tangy explosion that mimics your favorite mixed fruit gummy candies. The other MTL coil option in the SMOK Nord range is the 1.4ohm Ceramic (MTL). Here’s a word of advice: avoid this one LIKE THE PLAGUE.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop