Prime Hydration Drink Tropical Punch 500ML

Prime Hydration Drink Tropical Punch 500ML

RRP: £29.95
Price: £14.975
£14.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But, regretfully Prime Lime Cordial is the hardest to stomach. It’s a blessing to be giving it away. I haven’t left my lounge but the taste is transporting me to a grotty club at 2AM, clutching a luke warm lime soda with no light behind my eyes. Last week, Morrisons announced plans to supply Prime Hydration, but didn't state a date for when it would hit shelves. On Thursday, the supermarket confirmed the drink had now arrived in stores, reports Manchester Evening News. Coconut water [one of Prime’s key ingredients] contains electrolytes, amino acids and Vitamin B,” explains Dr Patel. “It has many health benefits, including helping with our electrolytes, digestion, and reduce headaches and joint pains, to name a few.”

There is something called the ‘placebo effect’ that can lead to people drinking alcohol free drinks,” confirms Dr Hana Patel, the GP I’ve roped into this slightly deranged experiment. Ice Pop: Again, like the Meta Moon flavour, it has a medicine-like taste but this time there isn’t a sweet after-taste. Instead, a little on the sour side. Worst flavour so far.Tropical Punch: Straight away it is very sweet, almost too sweet. Tropical flavours are super vibrant and almost burst in your mouth. Very strong and flavourful. Second best.

But, as I sip from the bulbous plastic bottle while doing my makeup – the time I’d normally have my first vodka lem – I do start to feel almost manically energetic. Am I actually getting pissed by placebo? Or have I finally lost my tiny mind? Blue Raspberry: First thought, very refreshing and tastes really good. The raspberry flavour is instantly evident, and this drink actually has me wanting to sip more. Best flavour so far and actually really nice. We dropped our first product, PRIME Hydration in 2022 and since then, we've continued to worked countless hours to expand in retailers, reach new markets and formulate new products we know you'll love.​ If you expect or drink a drink that looks, tastes and offers a similar experience to drinking an alcoholic drink, then you may experience feeling intoxicated even if there is no alcohol in the drink at all,” she claims, fuelling my delusion as I merrily careen around my room to the sounds of FredAgain feeling more pumped than I have from booze in months. Don't miss the latest news from around Scotland and beyond - sign up to our daily newsletter here. Read Next:

When KSI and Logan Paul released new Prime Hydration flavours in Aldi this week, the low-calorie drink once again set in motion our weirdest collective meltdown of 2023. And, after grown adults once again started to queue outside supermarkets in the middle of the night to secure a hit, I’ve begun to wonder whether the need for Prime could replace the need for alcohol— if a viral soft drink could be enough to have a good time at a cramped party or grimy club. Filtered Water, Coconut Water From Concentrate (10.5%), Acid (Citric Acid), Mineral Salt (Dipotassium Phosphate), Natural Flavouring, Carrot Concentrate, Colour (Beta Carotene), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Amino Acids (L- Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine), Vitamin , Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, BCAA Blend: 250mg (L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine) On first taste, Ice Pop Prime tastes like radioactive Smirnoff Ice with none of the perks of intoxication. Despite being a “naturally flavoured beverage with 10 per cent coconut water, BCAAs, and Antioxidants + Electrolytes” it’s so sweet it’s making me wince. According to the ingredients, Prime is made up of 10 per cent coconut water and contains electrolytes, B vitamins and BCAAs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop