No More MR Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life

£9.9
FREE Shipping

No More MR Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since they blame themselves for it, in their adulthood they think along the lines of this faulty logic: IF I can hide my flaws and become what I think others want me to beTHEN I will be loved, get my needs met, and have a problem-free life.”

In dog obedience school we learned that if you want an undesirable behavior to go away, you stop paying attention to it.” They are clear, direct, and expressive, and willing to protect those they care about in a much more direct no-nonsense way. This book will likely hold some deeply transformative insights for you if you said ‘Yes’ to three of any of the preceding statements. How No More Mr. Nice Guy Is Laid Out Articulate your needs clearly. Do not utilize manipulation to achieve what you want. You need a clear communication channel in your relationships. If you’ve ever given everything to the people around you yet received little in return, No More Mr. Nice Guy is the book for you. The author explains how you can stop being a people pleaser an d become a respected individual instead. This self-help book is great for anyone looking to take charge of their life and improve their relationships. Who would I recommend our No More Mr. Nice Guy summary to?Most unfulfilled nice guys have a problem saying no since this will mean they do not please people. To live your best life, you will need to learn how to say no to activities or ideas you disagree with. Saying no does not make you mean, rude or selfish; it means you are committed to self-care and self-dignity. Nice Guys fix and caretake. Even without being asked, Nice Guys often try to fix other people’s problems, regardless of the type or severity.

Finally, they are also caring; Nice Guys confuse caring and caretaking, but Integrated Males are almost never caretakers. Life isn't a merry-go-round, it's a roller coaster. Life won't always be smooth, it may not always be pretty, but it will be an adventure — one not to be missed.” Having boundaries and saying "No" are not poor qualities; instead, they are highly respectable qualities. People are attracted to those who know themselves well and establish clear boundaries. If someone is a pushover then who is that person really? They have no boundary to construct their identity with. This book is the perfect practical follow-up to Robert Bly's Iron John: A Book About Men. This is because Bly explains the initiation journey of men in the poetic story of the Wild Man, which might seem far-fetched and difficult to put into practice at times. Glover here, on the other hand, presents practical steps for modern man to take on this journey and the psychological implications behind the Nice GuyOne of the most admired men in the world of seduction" (The New York Times) teaches average guys how to approach, attract and begin intimate relationships with beautiful women The tales of guys’s tests, misfortunes, as well as victories really is motivating. We examined of men that are so disabled by their fear of desertion (camouflaged as a sensation of responsibility to their relative) that they enable their partners walk throughout them. When they start protecting themselves, developing boundaries, their partners initially quit, yet all of a sudden locate themselves for ensured of their partner’s love, a lot more thoughtful, as well as added generated to him. They value the link a lot more in addition to locate it gives greater worth too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop