Aroused & Sexy Short Erotic Stories for Women: Collection of Naughty Quick Reads Explicit Steamy Sex & Dirty Erotica Romance (13 Filthy Books)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Aroused & Sexy Short Erotic Stories for Women: Collection of Naughty Quick Reads Explicit Steamy Sex & Dirty Erotica Romance (13 Filthy Books)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bradley was surprised that morning to see his mom in her room sitting on a chair naked, with one knee up supporting a pad on it with one hand, and holding... Janet was not quite sure how she and her son had started having sex. Except that she was divorced, and he was nineteen, and somehow they had found... Continue reading

dirty fantasies - Free erotic and sex stories Adult dirty fantasies - Free erotic and sex stories

Her father was in the music business, and he had studio right there in his house. Kara had grown up watching her father working with all of the equipment... Continue reading Hello my name is Bess and I have some things I need to get off my chest or on my chest. My older brother Jake, by four years joined the... I stood there leaning forward, with my hands on the arm of the sofa, as my uncle stood behind me, smoothly sliding his lubricated erection in and out of... Continue readingAfter I had my motor cycle accident, my recovery has been complicated on several levels! When the doctors said they would release me, it was depending...

Stories Home - My Perverted Stories

It started the night mum came home completely pissed, my sister tried to help her get upstairs to her bedroom and get her into bed. At the foot of the... Continue reading I had just graduated college and decided to stay with my parents for a bit, i walked through the front door. "i'm home! mooom, daaad?" "in here... Continue readingI can’t believe that I’m doing this with my son,” Barb said. They were both naked, sitting on the floor in the living room facing each other... Continue reading After I had my motor cycle accident, my recovery has been complicated on several levels! When the doctors said they would release me, it was depending... Pt 1, Pt 2 After graduation parties of Prom Night and as so many young men do after striking out of a date, I was in my bed stroking my nine... Can’t Sleep I could not sleep. It was 2 AM, and i was wide awake. Nate, my brother, was asleep next to me. At least, I think he was asleep. I could... Continue reading When I was young my mom would make me go to her bed and she always made me get naked and get into bed. She would wait until she thought I was asleep... Continue reading

Dirty Little Lies: 8 erotic short stories - Lizella Prescott Dirty Little Lies: 8 erotic short stories - Lizella Prescott

I was 19 years old and was just getting ready to move out of my parents house. I lived alone with my mom for a lot of my life due to my dad having to work... Continue reading My wife was out of state visiting our kids and my neighbor's wife was out of town with her family for weekend(Friday - Monday morning). So Ron and I being... My cousin and I were always close since we were kids, I’m 2 years older than her. When we had family events we just hung out together and not with... Continue reading The erotic short stories in this dirty little collection are stories first and erotica second. The sex flows naturally, even inevitably, from characters’ innate drives and unique circumstances. I hope you enjoy them. Ron was surprised at seeing his mom standing there naked in her bedroom that morning. Not that she looked especially embarrassed. “Oh!” she said... Continue readingWhen I was growing up in the 60s starting when I was 3 my father would dress up in a full Santa outfit. He would make an appearance around 10 pm... Continue reading I have been following the physical change of my hardly teen niece, for the last one year or so. She was slim and tall with modest pair of tits and her... Continue reading Lori my sister had always been "daddy's girl". A stunning teenager of just 18 she would pout until she got what she wanted. Her "blow job mouth" was ever... Continue reading Like many mothers, Sonya almost considered it her womanly duty to have sex with her son after she had been divorced from his father... Jerry had stopped by his moms’ house that evening, and they were sitting on the sofa watching TV. In the cop show they were watching a woman had just been... Continue reading

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop