48 X PRE-CUT BEAUTIFUL SMALL BLUE BUTTERFLIES EDIBLE RICE / WAFER PAPER PRE CUT CUPCAKE CAKE DESSERT TOPPERS BIRTHDAY PARTY WEDDING BABY SHOWER DECORATIONS (Small)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

48 X PRE-CUT BEAUTIFUL SMALL BLUE BUTTERFLIES EDIBLE RICE / WAFER PAPER PRE CUT CUPCAKE CAKE DESSERT TOPPERS BIRTHDAY PARTY WEDDING BABY SHOWER DECORATIONS (Small)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Of course these little cakes need some sweetness. Caster sugar is the sugar of choice here and is preferable over granulated sugar, as it is finer and mixes better into the batter. Add all filling ingredients, BUT ONLY ¼ teaspoon blue butterfly tea powder, to a power blender and blend into a smooth creamy consistency. Remove a third of this mixture and pour it into the springform pan over the crust, trying to keep it mostly to one side (let's say keep it to the right). These beautiful creatures are favorites of almost every little girl who is very fond of butterflies. So no wonder your little one demands a butterfly cake on their birthday. You can bake some very fantastic butterfly birthday cakes by using the ideas and designs shown here.

Add another ½ teaspoon blue pea powder to the remaining mixture in the blender and blend to combine. Transfer this mixture into the pan, pouring it mostly to the left. Now use a skewer or a small spoon to lightly swirl the mixtures together. I used a circular motion and went mostly around the edges of the pan to create the sea wave effect. Feel free to improvise -- just don't over-mix or the different layers will merge into one color. Is it spring break where you are? Because I've got just the thing for you if it is... Blue surf cake. Also known as Ocean cake, Tidal Wave cake, Cloud cake, Beach cake. Maybe it could even be Galaxy cake...! This is basically your recipe when you're looking for a fun cake that's blue-themed and natural (in every sense). As with all ingredients when baking any sponge cakes, ensure they are at room temperature before starting.

Natural Blue Food Coloring Options for Raw Cakes

If you are baking a simple cake and do not want to use butterflies as cake toppers then you can give a try to flying butterflies design on the side.

Yes, magic water is a great idea. I have a friend who had something like that for her girl's birthday -- like a magic potion :) These cakes are very popular at children’s birthday parties. Rather like the fairy cake, they are a classic bake that has stood the test of time because most people find a simple butterfly cake hard to resist. Why you’ll love these small cakesThe Blue Velvet Cake is seriously tasty and pretty! It doesn't really need too much decoration: it looks beautiful with just the frosting on top. Similarly to the Red Velvet Cake, you can sprinkle on top crumbs from the trimmed layers. I mixed them with some more butterfly pea powder for additional colour intensity. To cut the layers easier, you may want to refrigerate them for 3-4 hours or overnight. That's why I always prefer to make the layers one day before assembling the cake. For the butterflies I used patchwork cutters that give a really pretty veined texture on the surface, but any cutters or butterfly texture mats will give a very similar style. You can then put your butterflies together to look like they have their wings open or create a slightly closed up butterfly, which I love, as they look like they have actually landed on the cake.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop