Matrix | Keep Me Vivid | Cleansing Shampoo to Protect Fast-Fading Colour for Colour Treated Hair, Total Results

£5.995
FREE Shipping

Matrix | Keep Me Vivid | Cleansing Shampoo to Protect Fast-Fading Colour for Colour Treated Hair, Total Results

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s part of a full system of Keep Me Vivid color care that also includes a Conditioner, heat- and UV-protective Velvetizer leave-in and Color Lamination Spray that locks in color immediately after application. Total Results Brass Off banishes the unwanted hue by depositing blue-violet pigments to neutralize brassy tones.

Matrix Keep Me Vivid Leave In Velvetizer Matrix Keep Me Vivid Leave In Velvetizer

Shampoo is one step in this revolutionary, three-step system that repairs and reinforces hair that has been damaged by the hair color process. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Start with the shampoo, then apply the Re-Bond Pre-Conditioner that re-connects and reinforces weakened bonds to build resilience and shine. And happily, when it comes to shampoo for your gorgeous hair color-whether you sport sun-kissed, blonde highlights; an unforgettable violet ombre or an on-trend brown rose gold-you also have an array of color-coddling cleansing formulas to choose from.Sięgnij po szampon Matrix Keep Me Vivid, który dokładnie oczyszcza pasma, a do tego stanowi Twój sposób na blaknięcie i matowienie koloru.

Matrix Keep Me Vivid Conditioner Matrix Keep Me Vivid Conditioner

Use it as often as needed (usually 1-3 times a week) to maintain the cool, sparkling tones you love.Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide Mea, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hexylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-55 Propylene Glycololeate, Propylene Glycol, Coco-Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Ride, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium-7, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Enzyl Salicylate, Pearl Powder, Benzyl Alcohol. It cleanses gently; leaves your hair feeling soft, strong and silky; delays color fade and protects from environmental damage. Rinse thoroughly- a faster after- colour routine- rinse hair thoroughly with water to ensure colour is fully emulsified.

For Your Color-Treated Hair | Matrix The Best Shampoos For Your Color-Treated Hair | Matrix

Yellow is the last thing you want to see in your blonde or grey hair, and this purple-based shampoo formula whisks unwanted yellow tones away. Key Benefits: Nourishes each strand leaving a radiant shine, Glazing conditioner, Helps keep hair colour looking vibrant, It's easily spreadable and the formula's acidity makes each strand shine brighter by smoothing the outside cuticle layer.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Keep Me Vivid Color-Treated Hair Care System | Matrix

Efekt super, w przeciwieństwie do serii unbreak my blonde moje włosy( które są włosami trudnymi w pielęgnacji- suche, matowe i się puszą) są miękkie i nie wyglądają na przesuszone. By submitting this form, I confirm I am a US resident, 16+, and (1) agree to Matrix's Terms Of Useand to receive marketing and promotional communications from Matrix and other L'Oreal brands, and (2) have read and acknowledge the Matrix's Privacy Policyand Notice Of Financial Incentives.Key Benefits: Colour protection, Hair feels smooth and nourished, Radiance and shine Suitable for colour-treated hair, Enriched with a UV Filter. Think every combination of every color of the rainbow-that's how endless your hair color choices have become. Lecz ten produkt moge polecic z czystym sumieniem osobom ktore wiedza co porzebuja ich wlosy zeby czuc sie dobrze.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop