Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Pearl, 27ml

Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Pearl, 27ml

RRP: £2.41
Price: £1.205
£1.205 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This Lakme foundation comes in five shades namely Rose fair, Golden light, lakfounds_01, lakfounds_03, and lakfounds_05. Pros It claims to be water-resistant so I tried to wash my face and half of the foundation was washed off easily but left a nice tint to my face which looked good. It never claimed to be waterproof. It can be easily cleaned by a makeup remover and leaves no residue. I never used it on acne as it can make the problem worse. I really like this foundation a lot it works in my skin like wonders.

No need to use a brush as this can be beautifully blended with the help of finger too but I prefer a brush Natural Shell and Coral are the ones that will suit me as I have dusky skin. Choose Coral if you have very dark skin. My Experience with Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation in Natural Shell To sum up, it is more than a bb cream and less than a foundation. Be it hiding your skin imperfections or granting a buttery soft skin, this product does its job really well. For generations, Lakmé has been meeting the beauty needs of women all across the globe. Its safe and advanced You may need to apply some facial oil or need to moisturize your skin liberally to get the best results.

We couldn't find any matches!

Its aqua-based hydrating formula is sweatproof, waterproof, and smudge-proof. Moreover, its mild composition spreads evenly and conceals blemishes and fine lines. Vijayraghavan, Kala; Malviya, Sagar. "Fearing a fall in salon footfalls, Lakme Lever may cut headcount". The Economic Times . Retrieved 1 June 2022. you will easily achieve an even and smooth base for building your makeup. They cover all scars, acne, pimples,

Fill ‘em Up - After you have drawn the outlines, fill up your lips from inner to the outer direction in a continuous swipe. You can also use a brush for more precision and a professional finish. This Moroccan argan oil-enriched fluid is bound to give you a dewy silky finish. It nourishes your skin and gives decent coverage at the same time. It stays for 4-5 hours max for my oily skin. To make it stay longer, use a compact after applying the foundation. After wearing it for too long my face started to sweat but less. So its claim of being oil-free is true to some extent. It does not contain SPF and it will be a concern for many.Beautiful matte finish hence ideal for oily skinned girls Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Foundation Enriched with the goodness of vitamin B3, it merges up with your complexion and leaves a radiant, supple, and velvety soft skin.

Natural Shell: for wheatish to a little dusky skin (yellow undertones which blend into Indian skin easily) Now that we have plenty of options, it is pretty confusing to choose the right product amongst the pool of cosmetic brands. Nevertheless, a foundation is a very personal thing and what suits one person might not be the cup of tea for another.

This Summer Explore the Best Sunscreen in India!

in different formulations to suit every skin type and beauty needs. They come with creamy to matte textures for This Moroccan Oil infused fluid definitely falls under the category of best Lakme foundations. Though ideal for dry skin beauties, yet everyone can try it in winters. Altogether, you would not regret buying this product. 2. Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover Foundation Coverage is somewhere between light to medium. So, it is best suitable for everyday college-going or office-going look. A foundation has to pass many tests to live up to your expectation. It should match your skin tone, undertone, skin texture, weather, occasion, and you name it. So finding the right match is a strenuous task. As light as whipped cream, this mousse claims to blur out pores and contributes to a powder matte finish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop