VICTORIA SECRET NEW Midnight Bloom Fragrance Mist 250ml

VICTORIA SECRET NEW Midnight Bloom Fragrance Mist 250ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These pulse zones have a higher temperature than the rest of the body, and this will help the fragrance to evaporate more slowly. In the past, the company had an exclusive contract with the likes of Gisele Bündchen, Miranda Kerr or Naomi Campbell. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. Wasn't expecting too like it being a hardcore gourmand lover but it has a warm floral scent not like your typical overpowering floral.

Read more about the condition New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. I would say the longevity is moderate becuase i can smell it on me and around me but not too intense but still noticeable so not like water. It lasts for around 3 hours so far 11:00am to 2:00pm for the time I have left the house with moderate sillage.You got me a little curious but I’ve been burnt before by your bad dupe recommendations and refuse to be fooled again. In today’s episode of dupes that probably aren’t dupes we’ll be discussing Victoria’s Secret Midnight Bloom which is apparently a dupe of Baccarat Rouge 540. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. It's the perfect blend of creamy white florals, sharp woods and sweet slightly startchy hard candy undertones (someone once said I smelled like bubblegum). It smells like a high-end expensive perfume and people compliment me on this every single time I wear it.

The Midnight Bloom fragrance embodies a predestined love, capturing the essence of a secret moonlit garden. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).One of the best mists that victoria's secret has, it has that same ozonic "weird" scent as cloud but it's not a dupe, and to me it's a little bit more feminine than cloud in the opening. Today, Victoria’s Secret sells not only lingerie and clothing, but also high-quality beauty products. i must say this is really a strong scent even in the bottle, projects really well and has quite a great lasting power too. In the first sniff it definitely smells like a masculine cologne with pure powdered sugar sweetness that makes it a feminine perfume.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Victoria's Secret Midnight Bloom body spray for women is like a cocktail mixed from an exciting range of ingredients – always fun and always giving your day the right rhythm. Not my favorite overall - the powdery element feels like baby powder mixed with a bit of baby spit up, and the sugar musk was a little too sharp. I don't know what I'd layer this with other than its matching lotion, because it is a VERY light scent. This mist has so much depth, it doesn’t strictly smell floral to me there has to be something lactonic despite the fact it only has 2 notes listed.This lightweight formula provides 24-hour hydration, enveloping your skin in the exquisite fragrance of lunar flowers and creamy woody notes.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. its definitely a woody cologne like smell that leans more toward a masculine side but the sugary sweetness makes it likeable and gives off that feminine vibe. honestly, it's giving grey sweats - teenage dream - sneaking out to see a boy - purple led lights - the excitement of experiencing intimacy for the first time. I hope thay never stop producing this one, i am on my second bottle and that says alot because I don't really use bodymists.VICTORIA'S SECRET MIDNIGHT BLOOM fragrance mist is a fragrant body mist with a warm floral fragrance style. i know it would make me feel like femme fatale -i guess fille fatale would be more suitable in this scenario haha ! The dry down is little different though, Midnight Bloom is sweeter and more floral and little woodsy more like a floral Baccarat Rouge. Might be good for layering for there are better options out there if you want a more well rounded scent with less of an edge.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop