L'Oreal Paris Skin Paradise Tinted Moisturiser, Up to 24h hydration, SPF20, 01 Light, 0.039 kg

£9.9
FREE Shipping

L'Oreal Paris Skin Paradise Tinted Moisturiser, Up to 24h hydration, SPF20, 01 Light, 0.039 kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The formula, which is infused with aloe vera, felt super hydrating on my skin and gave me a dewy sheen that lasted all day long.

To make sure you get the most out of the tinted moisturizer, we’re breaking down how to use it for the ultimate summer glow. Providing the perfect everyday base, the tinted moisturiser features a 70% water-based formula to quench the skin with extracts of Aloe Vera, Ginger and Witch Hazel. Skin Paradise is the perfect everyday tinted moisturizer, providing lightweight and oil-free natural coverage throughout the day that won't clog pores. ICYMI, summer is here, so that means it’s time to put away your thick, full coverage foundation and make room for a lightweight, SPF-infused formula that lets your skin breathe.Apply as you would do your moisturiser onto clean skin or over primer using your fingertips, sponge or a brush. Take your skin to Paradise with New Skin Paradise Water-Based Tinted Moisturizer featuring lightweight, natural coverage plus 24 hour hydration for a fresh, glowing complexion.

Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.Contributing to titles such as Women’s Health, Grazia, Stylist and The Evening Standard, Lydia also uses her vast knowledge of the industry to consult leading health and beauty brands like Rituals, Tisserand and The Inkey List. Its moisturising consistency blends well on to the face, and even though we were quite worried about its shade matching capabilities (with only nine on offer) the colour seemed to adapt to our complexions, and it was so quick and easy to apply. I bought the medium colour which is actually quite dark but just tone down with another lighter moisturiser I already have.

However, the biggest surprise was how long it lasted, meaning as well as being hydrating it could also be one of the best foundations for combination skin. Take your skin to Paradise and treat it to a daily dose of hydration and a beautiful dewy luminosity with Skin Paradise Tinted Water-Cream.The formula, which is 70 percent water, features soothing aloe vera and oil-zapping witch hazel to ensure that the skin underneath it looks and feels good — which is so important once temperatures begin to rise. ca/-/media/project/loreal/brand-sites/oap/americas/ca/articles/blog/cosmetics/get-the-look-halloween-mermaid.

It is definitely much more like a foundation compared to the tinted moisturisers I have tried so far. With an approach grounded in science, leading beauty brand L'Oreal demands only the most visionary products from its team. It also has an SPF of 20 that protects against both UVA and UVB rays, and uses antioxidants to help shield the skin from pollution and free radicals.Ultra-lightweight and comfortable, the moisturiser offers a barely-there feel on the skin, perfect for even bare-skin enthusiasts. STEP 1: Start by cleansing your skin as you normally would and follow up with any serums or creams that you use on the daily. My normal foundation has been separating around my nose and mouth, so I couldn't wait to try out this hydrating tinted moisturizer. So get your makeup brushes and hair colour ready and follow along with our unicorn makeup tutorial and quick, colourful hair guide to get Halloween ready for this year.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop