URO Parts N90813202 Oil Drain Plug, 14mm x 22mm x 1.5 mm

URO Parts N90813202 Oil Drain Plug, 14mm x 22mm x 1.5 mm

RRP: £11.77
Price: £5.885
£5.885 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I had my car serviced last year I see that the invoice lists a sump plug N9028890 and a washer N0138157. Please note this is only a guide and specification can vary compatibility. We highly recommend providing your vehicle details when adding this item to your basket Also the above sump plug uses a compression copper or alloy washer which needs replacing every time the plug is unscrewed. Washer part number N0138157 this is used on the later VAG vehicles from roughly 2010 onwards, plus I think is used on Peugeot & Citroen engine's from early/mid 1990s onwards.

N90813202 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Plug. Drain. Oil. (Lower) - N90813202

LITER. 5.2 LITER Auto TRANS. 5.2 LITER Manual TRANS. Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Drain Plug. Engine Oil Drain Plug. From Chassis/VIN 4A-W-000001. From Chassis/VIN 8DX200000. From Chassis/VIN 8G-W-000106. Incl.Gasket. Reservoir Drain Plug. To 11/21/2011. To Chassis/VIN 4F-6-190 001. To Chassis/VIN 8E-6-285 000. Automatic Transmission Cooler. Engine Reservoir. Pan. Screw. Included with: Lower Oil Pan, Oil Cooler, Oil Pan, Oil Reservoir. The trouble is I've become so used to automatically doing a water pump when changing a cam belt that it's seeming strange not to do one this time? Seat don't quote a change interval as far as I'm aware, and why should they? The engines of old, including my VE engined 1.9tdi Cordoba, were the same and you just kept an eye on coolant level and weeping from the pump. litre up to 2.8 litre engine with metal sump 2002 onwards, torque setting 30Nm to 32Nm (22 Ib ft to 23.6 ft Ib) MAX no more. If a part has the correct part number and description however the physical part is incorrect (miss-boxed) then you’ll have an additional 5 days to report this (10 days from delivery). We cover all our shipments for loss or damage during transit at no additional cost to you, so you’ll have complete peace of mind in the knowledge your parts are in safe hands.That's a good read that water pump guide you've found, if you're keeping your car long term then I'd be inclined to get the water pump done including it's drive belt at the same time as the cam belt, especially if the pumps are known for weak seals, and plastic flange housing assembly faces warping, it could be a nightmare if only the cam belt is changed, and then a few months down the line the pump goes or starts leaking. We take great care and have processes in place to minimise these sorts of problems however our staff are all human so if something does slip through the net then you’ll need to report any problems of this nature to us within 5 days of the parts being delivered. Part number N90813202 features on some of the part catalogue diagrams of these model families: Lamborghini Countach, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Aventador LP770-4 SVJ, Lamborghini Centenario, Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4, Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Lamborghini Aventador LP740-4 S, Lamborghini Sian, Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV and Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae From what I've read through some of the manuals I have, the metal sumps on the VAG vehicles from 1975 up to 2002 with 1.0 litre to 2.8/2.9 litre engines using shorter sump plug N90 288 901 the torque setting is: 30Nm to 31Nm (22 ft Ib to 22.8 ft Ib) depending which washer you're using, i.e copper / alloy compression single use type or flat copper washer. Just so you know, the Eurospares warranty period starts from the date the parts are invoiced and despatched and once initiated cannot be extended.

Genuine VW Volkswagen Oil Sump Plug Bung With Washer N90813202

We do, however, hold accounts with most major international couriers so please let us know if you have a preferred courier or if you would like us to ship using an account you hold with a specific courier. If you need any further information with regards to the Eurospares warranty then you can read full details in our warranty terms & conditionsThese schemes include Australian GST and New Zealand GST (with others being introduced as required). You have chosen to show prices including VAT. Currently we only support showing prices including GB VAT, which does not appear to be relevant for your current location. In the event that a manufacturer warranty claim must be made then all warranty claims must be made by an authorised manufacturer dealer who can inspect the parts on the vehicle, run the necessary diagnostics and complete the warranty paperwork. Eurospares are also enrolled in some foreign tax schemes where we are required to charge foreign tax on low value items at the point of sale. Oh dear. I just keep on finding more things to worry me about my Ibiza's wee 1.0 3 cylinder CHZB engine. She's going to get her cam belt renewed at her next service time (Easter next year when she will be 5 years old)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop