Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum

Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Challenging ambition, Montblanc Explorer is a daring and elegant fragrance portraying wanderlust and adventure within earthy woods and aromatic strikes. We all know this a dupe of the Aventus Creed, but it’s not one of the greatest either, no longevity max an hour, projection is also quite poor, and you can barely feel the woody note, it is only a nice fresh opening for a short period. While many rush to embrace the ubiquitous scents of Sauvage or Tom Ford, this fragrance offers a refreshing departure. Alcohol Denat, (sd Alcohol 39-c), Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bht, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalook, C1 14700 (red 4), Ci 42090 (blue 1), Ci 19140 (yellow 5).

This Montblank Explorer became part of my collection, I wear it almost everyday and compliments pour in. This is a nice smelling woody aromatic designer fragrance in an attractive bottle that often gets compared to one from a much more expensive niche brand. Eau de Parfum contains between seven to fourteen per cent of fragrance oils and perfume elixirs and is the second strongest, and longest lasting means of wearing a fine fragrance. The Eau de Parfum opens with vivavious top notes of Pomarose®, Sage and Bergamot revealing the bright, energetic and optimistic side of the fragrance’s heart.In a sea of fragrances dominated by citrus and fruity notes, Mont Blanc Explorer emerges as a true outlier. It's a warm, welcoming and yet spicy fragrance when first applied but it dries to a leathery, woody scent that lasts for 6-8 hours. Además siempre me chulean el como huelo, definitivamente es una fragancia exquisita y que le gusta particularmente a las mujeres. The bottle features inspiration from the Montblanc brand including a Saffiano leather pattern, used on Montblanc creations since 1926, and the iconic star on the bottle and in the base, representing the six glaciers of the highest mountain in Europe.

I’ve been doing a quarter spray on each side in the morning before work and I still get compliments on the smell at the end of the workday. A woody-aromatic scent, it has fresh green bergamot notes, contrasted by a rich vetiver and a woody patchouli. This is my dads favorite aftershave and has now been asking for this as a present at any opportunity. This unconventional woody-aromatic-leather Eau de Parfum reveals an Italian Bergamot with green fresh notes contrasted by a rich Vetiver from Haiti and an exclusive Patchouli from Indonesia.Mont Blanc Explorer For Men is a fresh woody aromatic fragrance for men that balances light and shade from top to bottom notes and is dominated by bergamot at the top of the EDP.

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. If you enjoy it's scent, you can get yourself the full collection of the aftershave, deodorant stick and shower gel. Its uncompromising demands on shape, style, materials and workmanship are reflected in all its products. MONTBLANC fragrances convey the same values and traditions of the brand representing simple and elegant creations in the interest of sharpness of detail.I am one of those cologne lovers, and only wear colognes that I know smell amazing and will get me compliments. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop