Outlook Shade-a-Babe 2 in 1 Sunshade & Sleep Blind

Outlook Shade-a-Babe 2 in 1 Sunshade & Sleep Blind

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Outlook Shade a Babe 2in1 | Kiddies Corner

My 6 month old DS burns so easily that I use it quite often as it just fits on the pushchair - kind of like a raincover. One of the things I like best is that it gives you total peace of mind! I have bought a shade a babe just waiting on the babe to appear but it was recommended as I live in the middle east and we need all the protection we can get over here! Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. THIS PRICE IS FOR 5 BALLS!. GREAT FOR ALL BABY, CHILDRENS AND ADULT GARMENTS, KNITTING PATTERNS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.The original high protection sun and sleep shade designed to protect your baby’s delicate eyes and skin from the sun. Now with a snooze blind so it can be naptime, anytime. I had one for my old pushchair, but my DD1 liked the front open so could see out, so guessing quite dark inside.

Shade a babe vs Koo-Di Pack shade? | Mumsnet Shade a babe vs Koo-Di Pack shade? | Mumsnet

I have one, nice fit on techno, used it when dd was tiny (under six months) but the following summer she wouldnt entertain the idea.

I would say yes as it is just a canopy over the hood of the pushchair which puts the little one totally in a uv shade. I intend using it with Lucas this summer too. Mind you - I'll be using it with newborn this summer so by the time he's sitting up and wanting to see out I could swap to the other. I think it does have a drop down bit to see out of that can used anyway - if I remember rightly. me PCOS - dh fine - We're both so thankful to have 3 wonderful children thanks to Clomid & Metformin 8 ~ 7 ~ 5 I have a Protect-a-Bub - used it all last summer and it was fab (see my post ealier up the replies)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop