Adam Wins the Internet

Adam Wins the Internet

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Everybody dreams of becoming a superstar YouTube sensation, but for Adam – a penniless, cameraless nobody, with only one friend – it isn't just a dream, it's a COMPLETE AND UTTER, NEVER-GOING-TO-HAPPEN-IN-A-MILLION-YEARS, ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY! Suddenly he’s making big money off adverts, flying his mum and brother to Ibiza for amazing holidays, and putting on a live show at the London Arena – even the school bully wants to be his friend! The cover is really eye-catching and I can see lots of children being drawn to this on my bookshelf. There are some really comical moments in the book that will make children laugh out loud but also emotional at some points.

When he accepts a mission to reach one million subscribers in one year, it becomes clear that he has bitten off way more than he can chew, and his life becomes one epic fail after another. There’s nothing thirteen-year-old Adam wants more than to become a successful YouTuber, but it has always seemed impossible. Everybody dreams of becoming a superstar YouTube sensation, but for Adam - a penniless, cameraless nobody, with only one friend - it isn't just a dream, it's a complete and utter, NEVER-GOING-TO-HAPPEN-IN-A-MILLION-YEARS, absolute impossibility! The perfect read for all budding young YouTubers, Adam Wins the Internet is the amazing debut kids' book from Blue Peter presenter and YouTube star AdamB!

But Adam is no fool and he still had a few tricks up his sleeve to turn things around in his favour! This is a touchingly human story, tremendously funny, glittering with authenticity and a wonderful thing to connect with - Tesse, NetGalley reviewer You may also be interested in. I am not usually a huge fan of 'celebrity author' books but this one certainly has a place on my bookshelf. Everybody dreams of becoming a superstar YouTube sensation, but for Adam - a penniless, cameraless nobody, with only one friend - it isn't just a dream, it's a COMPLETE AND UTTER, NEVER-GOING-TO-HAPPEN-IN-A-MILLION-YEARS, ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY!

Biography: Adam Beales, known as AdamB, is a one of the UK's biggest YouTubers and children's television presenters. Adam Beales, known as AdamB, is a one of the UK's biggest YouTubers and children's television presenters. In the dizzy haze of posh hotels and fancy TVs, he stupidly accepts the challenge to reach one million subscribers in one year and it soon becomes clear he's not quite cut out for what lies ahead. As if by magic, Adam is thrown into a world of FAME, FORTUNE and hotels with really, really, really FANCY TVs!

A superbly funny debut comedy story … A wonderful read, full of fun but, above all, heart and a clear message to not give up on your dreams. As Adam starts accumulating more and more subscribers to his new video channel, his popularity starts to get out of control. I would recommend this to children around ages 8-12 as I think they will be able to empathise most with the characters and the troubles they face. Featuring bold black-and-white illustrations from James Lancett throughout, this brilliant, bright hardback will make the perfect Christmas gift for budding young YouTubers everywhere!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop