Curver 241093 Food Container 20 kg I 54L White / Grey / Love Pets Dogs 49.3 x 27.8 x 60.5 cm

£5.445
FREE Shipping

Curver 241093 Food Container 20 kg I 54L White / Grey / Love Pets Dogs 49.3 x 27.8 x 60.5 cm

RRP: £10.89
Price: £5.445
£5.445 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I currently use a large plastic storage bin with a snap on lid, it lives on top of the tumble dryer and fits under shelves so it fits its space well and isn't in the way. After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. It omes with wheels and a grab handle for ease of moving around t and is made of durable plastic making this pet dry food container easy to clean and durable. Your average kitty just loves to snooze, and Curver has some wonderful ideas to discover that will keep your feline content and feeling secure, such as the Curver Petlife Litter Tray.

It is easy to use and makes serving up meals simple, with a practical separate lid opening as well as a measuring cup. It also has sturdy handles on both sides that will come in handy when pouring food into the food bowl. Our four-legged friends come in all shapes and sizes, and so do the bags and boxes of their dry food! Designed to keep out draughts it’s great for smaller breeds, short haired kitties who feel the cold, and works for small pooches too.The food container has a rubber seal, keeping the container airtight and stopping the food from drying out. Good but the closing metal strip is a bit fiddly to close and somewhat hard on your hands - I had no problems with it, but I could see it won't suit a lot of people.

Rubber edges ensure an airtight seal and protect pet food from contamination, moisture, and insects.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This is good for keeping larger quantities of dry food fresh and aromatic for longer if you have more than one animal, or a larger breed dog. The goal is to show ads that are relevant and engaging for each individual user, making the ads more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers. Designed for storage but it has a lid, and a flap at one end so I can open it and get a handful of mixer out without having to pull the whole thing out the cupboard. Open boxes lose their crunch and many of the bags don’t come with a seal, but our robust containers keep everything fresh and crisp.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop