Monster High Toralei Stripe Collectible Doll with Pet and Accessories Sweet Fangs G3 Reboot, Multicolor (HHK57)

£23.3
FREE Shipping

Monster High Toralei Stripe Collectible Doll with Pet and Accessories Sweet Fangs G3 Reboot, Multicolor (HHK57)

RRP: £46.60
Price: £23.3
£23.3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Toralei showcases her speed, balance and ability to cause chaos for opposing teams on the soccer field. Dressed in black shorts with a striped tee and black mesh top, the daughter of a werecat, Toralei will have her soccer ball purring on the field.

Each electric-coloured set comes with a Monster High doll and 19+ surprises, including three accessories that glow in the dark.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I wish the collar was double-sided or at least not raw-edged, and I really wish it had the spikes like in the character art/animation. Her lipstick is a perfect ruby red, while her shadow is a glittery lavender applied all around the eyes. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Clothes: Cleolei wears a black jumpsuit with pink stripes and golden lounging cats and green diamonds as patterns. I was excited she was getting a doll so early and even more excited that they'd kept her shorter hair for the animation. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.Toralei Stripe doll is freaky-fab in a clawsome fashion featuring a plaid skirt with claw-mark details and a cropped moto jacket worn over a t-shirt with a scary-cute cat graphic. Clothes: Her dress, inspired by the traditional circus look, consists of short shreaded dress with circus inspired patterns like polkadots and stripes, in hues of purple, orange and red, with a heart cleavage and black straps with shreded material of black and white striped sheer, which also makes her underskirt. The first thing that stood out to me when I unboxed this doll, after squeeing over finally getting my hands on the crafty kitty of chaos, was that the jacket is disappointingly cheap, especially compared to G1 Toralei’s jacket.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop