Emma Bridgewater Monty Portable Dab Radio by VQ. Dual Alarm FM/Dab Radio with Bluetooth Speaker and Aux. Battery Radio and Digital Radio Mains Powered - Primrose & Forget Me Not

£64.995
FREE Shipping

Emma Bridgewater Monty Portable Dab Radio by VQ. Dual Alarm FM/Dab Radio with Bluetooth Speaker and Aux. Battery Radio and Digital Radio Mains Powered - Primrose & Forget Me Not

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When you open the box which has such a cute little stamp on the front, the radio is tightly packaged securely in a dust bag. The View Quest Retro Mini is a small but perfectly formed DAB+ Radio and Bluetooth speaker which will compliment any home decor. The only hard choice is which Emma Bridge water designer print to choose for the premium PU leather case.

If you’re yet to try digital radio now is the time, with better coverage and more stations than ever before, you might find that what you always thought was your favourite station isn’t anymore. Your Monty is further enhanced with wireless Bluetooth connectivity enabling you to connect a phone, tablet or any other smart device and stream music from your own collection or services.Monty also features a USB port that allows you to charge your phone/tablet as you stream or at any other time. With a premium retro design and comprehensive connectivity with DAB/DAB+ and FM radio alongside Bluetooth for streaming. Your Monty is further enhanced with wireless Bluetooth connectivity enabling you to connect a phone, tablet, or any other smart device and stream music from your own collection or services such as; Apple Music, Deezer, and Spotify.

This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. She art-directed fashion and interiors before leaving the design world to pursue a career in writing and content creation. True to this ethos all of our products are built using quality materials and an extensive range of colours, patterns, and designer finishes from some of the world's leading design partners to meet your style and home. Luckily a neighbour took this in when they saw it otherwise there was every chance it would have gone missing by the time i came home which would have reflected badly on the seller.It also serves as an alarm clock and — best of all — there will be no more early morning spats about talk radio V music radio, as we can change the channel with the flick of a switch. Monty also features true innovation with the inclusion of Analogue Signal Processing (ASP) a technical evolution to deliver enhanced sound with a rich tone and no radio interference. Or if I felt grumpy — or was having a bad day — there was always someone to chat to, who would throw a positive spin on things. Not only does it look pretty (my little beauty is covered in polkadots to match our biscuit tin) but the VQ Retro Mini also houses state of the art digital technology. If you want to play music from your own library, or use streaming services such as Spotify or TuneIn then Apple users have access to the Lightning Dock on the front of Retro Mk II, which will also charge your device as you play.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop