Cadbury Flake Celebration Cake

Cadbury Flake Celebration Cake

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Of course, since mentioning this in Twitter I’ve had offers from proper cake makers to send us their wares, so it may be something we do more of in future. Chocolate sponge layered with chocolate flavour creme and a chocolate flavoured syrup, covered with milk chocolate and decorated with milk chocolate flake pieces and white and dark chocolate curls. Definitely give it whirl in the microwave, heat just until it starts to melt and is a little fudgy about 20 seconds depending on the size, it's glorious!

He had the first piece for breakfast this morning before school ( I know I shouldn't have let him but it is his birthday) he loved it.For that special occasion you will probably do what we do in the UK and go to your higher end supermarket to get that lovely treat to make your day. I would be interested to see how much the sponge here differs from the old but can only assume it has been a change for the better - I can't find much fault! Waitrose too can offer you those sweet treats - try their Seriously Chocolatey Dipping Sauce which is simply heavenly! Our Flake cake is perfect for serving as a birthday cake, an indulgent dessert at family get-togethers or bringing into work for leaving parties. We can help you and if you go to our Homecare Section you can choose from tried and trusted UK products which will get the job done.

It’s a simple chocolate sponge covered in chocolate, topped with white, milk and dark chocolate shavings and small pieces of Cadbury Flake. This celebration cake is ready to serve so you can simply cut it up and enjoy, or add some candles first for that extra-special finish if you can wait that long!

We recommend the fabulous Marks and Spencer Salted Caramel Sauce to add that special something to your ice cream or their White Chocolate Fudge Sauce - a real favourite of our grandchildren! I had thought I’d easily get through a few slices in one go, but as it turned out one slice was about all that I could handle. Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Whey (from Milk), Lactose ( Milk), Butteroil ( Milk), Emulsifier ( Soya Lecithin), Flavouring], White Chocolate Curls (1. You may not be able to get to Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose, Marks and Spencers or John Lewis but we can go there for you so you need never miss out on those homely treats that you love so much.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop