Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Face Serum with Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ to Help Even Skin Tone, Oil-Free, Non-Greasy, Antioxidant Complex for Environmental Aggressors, 1.7 fl. oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Face Serum with Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ to Help Even Skin Tone, Oil-Free, Non-Greasy, Antioxidant Complex for Environmental Aggressors, 1.7 fl. oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We initiated this voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution. Our medical safety team worked with external experts to Consumers should stop using these specific aerosol products and appropriately discard them. Please follow your local disposal We expect to see more brands launching sunscreen drops and serums to accompany the growing demand for lightweight sunscreens that "mitigate a lot of unwanted properties that are often presented in traditional cream sunscreens," as Lam-Phaure puts it.

The company said consumers should stop using the affected cannisters, which include solely Neutrogena and Aveeno aerosol sunscreen products. The recall covers all can sizes and SPF levels, which were distributed nationwide. You may have noticed that specific NEUTROGENA ® aerosol sunscreen products are not available where you shop in the United Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (JJCI) is voluntarily recalling all lots of five NEUTROGENA® and AVEENO® aerosol sunscreen product lines to the consumer level. Internal testing identified low levels of benzene in some samples of the products. Consumers should stop using the affected products and follow the instructions set forth below.

Inactive ingredients

Overall thoughts: No white cast, no fragrance/essential oils, AMAZING price??? This is amazing. This does not even feel like a sunscreen. It feels like a normal moisturizer. I don’t think this is water resistant. The finish is dewy on me, but as stated I’m oily so on someone else I can see it being “natural/normal.” This is marketed for the body but I use it for the face. The price for the amount of product is unbeatable. For some reason it actually pills on my arms/body but not my face? No idea why.

The Neutrogena ® Norwegian Formula range was inspired by the harsh climate of Scandinavia and provides solutions for dry and chapped skin on both hand and body. This product was distributed nationwide through a variety of retail channels. For a list of all lots impacted by this voluntary I try my best to get fragrance free products but if something is good enough and has fragrance I’ll get it.Here's one thing we can all agree upon: using the best sunscreen for face is nonnegotiable. It's crucial for preventing wrinkles, sun spots, acne scarring, and skin cancer. Some dermatologists go as far as suggesting that a traditional skin care routine is useless if you aren’t prefacing it by using sun protection. But finding the best sunscreen for your face is easier said than done, so we'll break it down.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop