Carrera RC 370181067 Mario Kart Remote Controlled Racing, Multicoloured

Carrera RC 370181067 Mario Kart Remote Controlled Racing, Multicoloured

RRP: £64.99
Price: £32.495
£32.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sometimes the frequencies get crossed when you first turn them on, and the Mario control will control the Luigi car and vice versa. Judging by how much my child is playing with this toy and how excited he still gets playing with this toy – I got to give this one a Gold Star Rating.

Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. In addition to its authentic appearance, the RC car on a scale of 1:18 also impresses with its Full Function Technology and differential transmission. A fan favorite – here is our danger scale; where we look at how much potential pain this toy could cause a sibling, parent, or even pet that lives in the household. The racer is relatively heavy – probably weighing a few pounds – even though I haven’t officially weighed it. In the eleventh part of the popular racing game series Mario Kart™, Luigi tears pasts his opponents with his turbine-shaped racing car.

Rated for ages 6 years old and up, both children and adults alike will enjoy countless hours of fun and excitement with this RC car. I will tell you it does need a lot of batteries to operate – I can’t remember the specific number but it is either 6 or 8 in the car.

The Mini RC car in 1:50 scale races at speeds over 3-mph and comes with a remote controller that features a clear storage section to safely hold your RC car when not in use.I did give the Mario RC Racer a 5 on the annoyance scale – but for some reason getting hit by Luigi doesn’t bother me as much…. There's nothing wrong with being a kid at heart, and there's something great about seeing the kids' little eyes light up and remembering that excitement from a new toy or when you agree to play with them. Like I said at the beginning, it is pretty amazing that he decided that Luigi was his go to character in the world of Mario! The battery included with this twin pack set is rechargeable and the remote control handsets use x2 AAA batteries (included). Whether Mario is your favourite or Luigi gets your pick, this Mario Kart remote control racer car is a great addition to play time fun.

In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Jakks pacific Luigi Mario Kart Remote Control Car, this way it adapts to your needs. Get high-speed, remote-control cars with rechargeable batteries they’ll love playing with for hours on end. It is loud – and when it is zooming around the house you are going to hear it – especially when it is banging into things.This allows the racer to do some really neat tricks, and really drift along nicely on solid floors (the anti-gravity mode doesn’t work so well on shaggy carpets – but amazingly the regular race car mode doesn’t have any problem driving on my thick carpets! Each Nintendo™ Mario or Luigi figure moves into the steering direction enabling racing to be more realstic. What is also neat about the Luigi racer, is that it supposed to work up to 100 feet away from the controller! This includes a lifepo4 rechargeable battery and ultra fast 1A USB charging cable to allow up to 40 minutes run time on an 80 minute charge.

My son would also agree with the Gold Star rating – but I do have to warn you he gives everything that Luigi is on a “gold star” rating. That is most likely, especially if you child is trying to run into your feet – but hopefully we can nip that behavior right away. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. Then the video game hero takes a breather of about 50 minutes before the battery is recharged and you can continue.Have Mario race in standard mode or flip into anti-gravity mode to perform drifts and tricks at the press of a button. The Mario Kart Mini RC Car – Luigi is the perfect gift to give to any RC car fan or Mario Kart toy collector! We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. It doesn’t have any small pieces, children can’t jump off of it, and there aren’t any sharp edges or blunt objects that can cause a lot of pain and easily be swung around. This double pack of Mario and Luigi remote control racer cars are a great duo to add to play time fun.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop