COSORI Smart Air Fryer Oven Dual Blaze 6.4L, Double Heating Elements, Cookbook, No Shaking & No Preheating, APP Control, 12 Functions, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dishwasher Safe

£89.995
FREE Shipping

COSORI Smart Air Fryer Oven Dual Blaze 6.4L, Double Heating Elements, Cookbook, No Shaking & No Preheating, APP Control, 12 Functions, Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Reheat, Dishwasher Safe

RRP: £179.99
Price: £89.995
£89.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). As someone who likes to cook a variety of foods in an air fryer, and depends on such an appliance for meal times, I have a good understanding of the features to look for when considering a purchase. She is the author of The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook and has been featured on Good Morning America and in Women's Health Magazine, Shape, Parade, Essence, Country Living, Southern Living, BuzzFeed, Delish, The Kansas City Star, Kansas City Spaces Magazine, Greatist, and more. With its extremely useful technology over and above many other air-fryers, the Cosori is a great all-rounder that is easy and quiet to use, sizeable enough for a family and energy efficient enough for smaller households. Connecting to Wi-Fi delivers app control and syncing with voice assistants; but neither is essential for every day cooking.

Note, too, that the dark gray color of this air fryer did have a tendency to attract dust and finger prints, so I kept it clean by wiping over with a damp dishcloth.After doing the side-by-side of the air fryers, I would say that the Dual Blaze has some great features that the Pro II does not. Plus, dual heating elements have patented automatic temperature controls for evenly cooking both sides of the food, so no more shaking or stirring is needed. I've been able to cook frozen chicken tenders in just 8 minutes when I've tested other air fryers such as the Instant Vortex Plus 6-in 1 Air Fryer with ClearCook and OdorErase. These settings can all be adjusted as you see fit of course, and after the 20 minutes we forked the cake but through it could do with another five minute blast.

Cook Smarter】Free VeSync app lets you remotely control your air fryer and monitor cooking progress; Or just say to Google Assitant to voice control (Supports 2. ThermoIQ Technology: Dual heating elements plus our patented automatic temperature control cook both sides of your food evenly without needing to shake or flip. One complaint that many people have had with the Pro II air fryer model is that it is so loud, buttons included! Still, I found this attribute particularly useful when some oily residue built up over the course of cooking.To cook, I simply set the time and temp for my foods (or used a food preset, if applicable) and hit the Play button. Generally, you’ll find her watching the latest Netflix series, digging around in the garden or attempting to make a cake that is edible. While the body of the air fryer can get quite hot to touch – particularly when using the higher temperatures – we found that the handle remained cool at all times. I’ve been using the Dual Blaze air fryer and my Cosori Pro II air fryer for several months together, and I’ve noticed that the cooking time is actually the same or very similar between the two.

As air fryer pre-set cooking modes go, we were really impressed at how well realised and convenient the ones on this model are. As I mentioned, I like that I take out the crisper plate and still be able to cook food in the air fryer. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. Cosori does offer alternative smart air fryer solutions, such as the slightly cheaper and smaller Cosori Smart Air Fryer 5. We think its finish feels premium and its touchscreen display is straightforward and easy to navigate.

I normally like to wash my air fryer pan with hot, soapy water once I’ve finished cooking food in it. Who knew that food could be better tasting and healthier and that cooking has become easier and simpler with the Dual Blaze? This ensures accurate and consistent cooking times and temperatures, which means more confidence in the food you are making and the product you are using.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop