Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Intense For Men 8.1 oz EDT Spray

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz Intense For Men 8.1 oz EDT Spray

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Not a loud, obnoxious, desperately attention grabbing fragrance, but a well done understated frag for a man who doesn't need to compensate for anything. It’s very noticeable for a majority of the wear and has about two hours, in which it is pretty fantastic off of the skin. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.

My typical spray routine is 4 sprays (2x inside both my elbows) when I am testing fragrances, and this is way below average both longevity and sillage. Yes, this MBI is not stingy with synthetics, but insofar clever, as it is rather design feature than disturbing factor. Projection is moderate and the performance is super long lasting… I get great performance on my skin and don’t have to hunt for it. It reminds me of Fahrenheit, but this one is a bit more sophisticated IMHO that Fahreinheit, violet note stays still in the background.Maybe this fragrance suit more in hot day because suprisingly this scent go loud it can make me feel headache. The opening of the composition introduces Calabrian bergamot, Italian mandarin, essences of lemon and violet leaves absolute. The oils serve as a carrier of the fragrance, whereas the alcohol forms a bridge between oil and skin.

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Contrary to what I have already read, the manufacturer does not mention nutmeg or galbanum in the composition of Mercedes-Benz Intense for Men. Pretty much didn’t expect much from it, bought it cause I was going back home and wanted something to unbox in the long ass flight. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision.These cookies are set by a range of social media providers and allow you to use social media features on our site, for example, to use `like` buttons or create an account with us using our social media profile. What makes this scent so hard is probably the too strong competition and too much choice for its intended use: everyday scent.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop