Gucci Guilty Black Eau De Toilette for Her 75ml

Gucci Guilty Black Eau De Toilette for Her 75ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don't get the name but I actually think the bottle is pretty nice, though it makes me think of batman. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. But the intense, dry pink pepper, musk, powdery violet and hints of lilac balance the scent, so it smells like a good perfume and not like some gummy bear bodyspray. An invigorating Fougère men's fragrance, Gucci Guilty Black For Him Eau de Toilette reveals a seductive scent that opens up on a captivating bouquet of fresh Lavender.

And it's more interesting because the longevity for my (very quickly absorbed) skin is long lasting and the sillage is good even if the average is moderate. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. It not a bold or over a powering opening, but a light pretty scent but I did have to spray twice for it's either really light on my skin or a very close to a skin scent. I put 5 sprays on my sleeve and it wasn't too intense at all, sillage is quite medium and for this amount of sprays I'd prefer it to be more loud. Top notes are Red Berries and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Raspberry, Lilac, Violet, Peach and Red Currant; base notes are Patchouli, Amber and Caramel.An ambery, floral fragrance, Gucci Guilty For Her Eau de Parfum Intense reveals the bold vibrancy of Mandora notes embraced by a bouquet of Ylang Ylang flowers and empowered by woody nuances of Patchouli. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Due to the fact that I have really enjoyed the Guilt Intense once I have finished that I would consider trying this because I do like this style of perfume Gucci has released and I would like to see how I go wearing it over a long period of time and I do like flankers so there are several reasons for me that I would give it a try but if the mandarine orange didn't bother you in the first one then you could stick to that one this one is very similar. Well guess what Guilty Black girls n’ boys— I have something even better than both Guilty Black or Nebras now. Sadly though, after about 3 hours Guilty Black virtually evaporated and I can only smell it very slightly if I stick my nose right against my wrist!

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It's rather nice but personally I prefer Guilty EDP also longevity is not very good here sillage is moderate. I get about 3 hours out of it, although after first hour or so, its mostly skin scent but you can still smell it. I really disliked the original gucci guilty because it smelled like baby powder and nothing else on me.The are rather soft and I would suppose I have acquired a taste for a stronger, more robust perfume that can take me away, one that will grab me by the shoulders and shake me.

If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data can be processed by US authorities, for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal remedies. I finally got to try this new flanker and I must say (to my surprise actually) that it smell really lovely! The brand's first perfume for women appeared in 1974; many prominent ones in the collection have since become mainstay classics. Comes on strong, seduces with red berries and molten purple liquid sex, then puts all of its demure lilac clothing on and leaves me abruptly. The Nebras accentuated the red berries that I love and smoothed over that sharpness that I don’t always want with a light vanilla frost.I only sprayed it once on the back of my hand and yet people stopped me to ask what it was that I wore.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop