#winning Colour Changing Moon Lamp

#winning Colour Changing Moon Lamp

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.

How to use Lunar Moon Lamp - change color, adjust lightness How to use Lunar Moon Lamp - change color, adjust lightness

Made to look like the moon on a cloudless night, these lamps make the perfect night light, and they are even available in designs that include line drawings of the person who purchased the lamp. I will admit that we don't use the battery and we have it plugged so I cannot comment on the battery life. Whether you're looking for striking feature lighting with a little extra wow factor, or for a soothing lamp for visual stimulation in sensory rooms, this super tall bubble lamp is guaranteed to impress!So pretty, in fact, that my 4-year-old nephew had to have one for himself so we bought one for him to have as his nightlight.

Moon Lamp | Moon Light Lamp - The Lamp Life

I did notice that it never fully charged -- never stopped the blue glow at the base -- when I left it running for the first 24 hours, it could not turn on for more than a minute after I unplugged it. As well as being a beautiful addition to any room, science posters are also an educational way of encouraging others to discover the world around them. There are many ways to relax and de-stress, but one of the most unique and fascinating is using an infinity cube.It's the kind of thoughtful things for teen girls that makes this lamp a delightful gift for those who adore the stars. I prefer to be very sure I like something enough (and that the household pets will not damage it or themselves) before I consider a second purchase.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop