AMERICAN PSYCHO 4K ULTRA HD LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK / INCLUDES BLU RAY

AMERICAN PSYCHO 4K ULTRA HD LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK / INCLUDES BLU RAY

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bateman is the ultimate yuppie, judging everyone by what they are wearing and how they are wearing it, and becomes panicked and irrational if someone has anything better than what he has. I don't believe there are any new special features for this release,apart from the menu screen, and you can tell that they were put together around the year 2000 but i found them interesting anyway. Facial features, deconstructed jackets and clothing, and the film's excellent 80s production design are all on display. Taken as a whole it's probably not the best or most aggressive Atmos mix ever released, but it works beautifully for this film offering up plenty of sonic treats.

Inside the packaging follows a fairly standard format, with both discs stacked on the right, and the digital code tucked into the left side.The scene in the bathroom where they're trying to do coke that's been mixed with sweetener is a great highlight of the activity in the room.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I noticed that film grain took on more emphasis here and there which some may interpret as background noise, but I didn’t detect any extraneous noise. My thoughts on the original 4K UHD of the film can be found in my American Psycho 4K Blu-ray review. Cultivating his serial killer persona as much as his yuppie lifestyle, the two sides of Patrick’s life soon begin to merge and he begins to wonder where one side of his life ends and the other begins.

Selfish, arrogant, self-obsessed with delusions of grandeur; yet they rarely genuinely contribute to society and are all essentially copies of each other, some much so that mistaken identity is a key theme of the film. This is a real shame, as I know from feedback that the prospect of an American Psycho steelbook got a lot of people very excited.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop