final A5000 Single High Precision Dynamic Driver IEM Earphones With Detachable Cable

£129.5
FREE Shipping

final A5000 Single High Precision Dynamic Driver IEM Earphones With Detachable Cable

RRP: £259.00
Price: £129.5
£129.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Midrange is well balanced in relation to the other spectrum. It does not sound congested although historically, many instruments and voices tend to crowd these frequency bands.

final E5000 | final

The exterior box of A4000 and A3000 is nicely minimal and inside it the user will find, besides the IEM and cable:Crisp detailed sharp different than any other iems I own but have a similarity to the heart mirror. Detail retrieval was impressive at first with the A4k, and it sure is very capable in this domain, just not to the very-top level anymore. Things like the S12, the Heyday and many others have joined the fray and are giving the A4k a tough battle to fight. In my opinion the A4000 still manages to win out the others because it has many pros and almost no cons where the chinese planars always represent some compromise in their replay, be it closed stage like the Tangzu or the off timbre on the S12.

Final A5000 Dynamic Driver In-Ear Earphones Online Final A5000 Dynamic Driver In-Ear Earphones Online

The 2-pin connector is a highly accurate in-house developed product that uses the 0.78 standard, which is said to be the most versatile. With a soft and supple covering material in consideration of touch noise, it bends flexibly even when using ear hooks, achieving a perfect fit.Volume scaling: Medium to medium high volume. My ears would be ringing from that boosted 4-10k region before I reach my enjoyable level of bass. The Final Audio A5000 middle frequency profile seems somewhat V shaped – low mids are fairly flat and balanced, center mids are slightly scooped, and high mids find strong emphasis. On the one hand, the scooped center mids probably contribute to the spacious and clean overall balance, but they’re also the source of what might be my only minor complaint with the A5000: driving center mid overtones in male vocals and acoustic guitars can sometimes come across a little too quietly. I don’t want to harp on this complaint for too long though, as I was generally very happy with the rest of the center frequency profile. I found the A5000 handled feminine vocals with crisp realism and added a pleasant, strummy brightness and twang to acoustic guitars. Snare drums came across realistically, and electric guitars had a nice balance between their lower fundamental and crunchy distortion. The boosted high mids brought a nice fry out of masculine and feminine vocals alike. Highs The A5000s are made of plastic but have a premium and feel. They look like they will hold up well over time. There is a nice texture to the outside of the IEM that adds to the feel of quality. I have zero complains on the build of the IEMs or the cable. Imaging and stage were very good. Placement of instruments was spot on, and the stage was neither too wide nor too in your head. To test sibilance on headphones I use Panic! At The Disco’s “High Hopes.” Typically, the better the highs on my later test songs, the worse a headphone does on the sibilance test. Sadly, the good highs on “The Alien” are there at the cost of some sibilance on this song. It’s not the worst I’ve ever heard or even close, but it’s definitely there. A shame because this song sounds really good on the A5000 and it’s only occasionally interrupted by some sharpness/sibilance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop