Zebra 51210 Kirarich Glitter Highlighter (Pack of 5)

£0.64
FREE Shipping

RRP: £1.28
Price: £0.64
£0.64 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kira means sparkle in Japanese, and these highlighters will not disappoint when it comes to just that - they sparkle and glitters a lot! And for me, it means that I need a good highlighter to notate my pattern and highlight the specific size I’m knitting.

PO Box, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North America, Northern Ireland, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands (U. The high quality flat shaped design allows for a comfortable grip while preventing them from rolling off of your desk or workspace.Add dazzling highlights to your books, notes, and calendars with these sparkling glitter highlighters.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Blick Art Materials, Hyatt's All Things Creative, Jerry's Artarama Art Supplies, Lifelong Collectables, Marketfair Stationery, National Art Supply, Pen Place, and Plaza Artist Materials. Faber-Castell USA is the only authorized distributor of Faber-Castell products in the United States.I’ve had some fumbles over the years but there are seven well-loved sweaters in my closet thanks to NaKniSweMo so I’m willing to compete myself to the challenge again this year. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Its totally ridiculous and twee but I’ve been having a rough few weeks so if glitter makes me happy, so be it. We go to great lengths to bring you the brands we know you love and we've been happily doing this since the very beginning of our journey.To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended. This gorgeous glitter highlighter from Kirarich is the perfect addition to add some sparkle to your pencil case. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop