100FT Expandable Garden Hose Pipe,Flexible Expanding Magic Hose with 3/4", 1/2" Fittings,Garden Hose with 7 Function Spray Nozzle

£10.94
FREE Shipping

100FT Expandable Garden Hose Pipe,Flexible Expanding Magic Hose with 3/4", 1/2" Fittings,Garden Hose with 7 Function Spray Nozzle

RRP: £21.88
Price: £10.94
£10.94 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Provides accessories like storage bags, adapters and couplers to promote a friendly user experience. Hose reels are not necessary to operate expandable and regular garden hoses. Retractable hoses also don’t require a reel, although you may prefer to use one. Reels keep your hose organized and kink-free, so while they’re not necessary, they are helpful. How can I maintain my garden hose? There are a few disadvantages to using an expandable hose. However, in recent years, most of the original problems found with these hoses have been solved. Durability Expandable hoses are more prone to rips and tears than regular garden hoses. So keep them away from sharp corners and pointed objects. Avoid dragging the hose over rough terrain or across gravel.

I also really like that its one of the only expandable hoses that comes with a two way tap splitter; For most medium-size gardens, a 30 m expandable hose will be perfect. These hoses only measure around 10 metres long when not in use, so, as you can imagine, they’re easy to store and help with conserving storage space. In a large garden, a 45 m hose will give you plenty to work with. These retract down to approximately 15 m. Upon opening the box, my first impressions were good, and the fittings were all made from brass with no plastic in sight. The 9-pattern spray head offers a lot of power when needed, but is also capable of producing a light mist – perfect for delicate flowers and shrubs. I have a feeling that if you buy the Superhoze, you’ll probably be claiming the warranty, so keep your receipts. The Overall Quality

Here are The Results

This durable hose consists of a flexible core and a resistant polyester casting that allows the user to operate the hose without tangling. Due to its brilliant anti-pinch design, you can be sure that the hose will never tangle or kink up. That said, some care needs to be taken around thorny plants and spikey gravel – despite its strong construction, it’s still not completely puncture proof! The manufacturer claims that is is tested and proven to last for 1100-1200 uses, which is pretty impressive. In this short buyers guide we will highlight a few things to look for in a good expandable hose and also a few tips on how to get the most life out of them. It’s usually better to pay a little more than to end up paying twice.

Now, let’s talk about the spray gun. The polished plastic construction is paired with a soft-grip handle for a comfortable watering experience, it really is a great piece of kit, better than some of the other alternatives that come with an expandable hose. The water flow control knob on the handle allows for seamless adjustments, while the 10 spray patterns cater to all your gardening needs, from rinsing down the car to watering pots and containers, and the mist spray pattern is excelent for watering seedlings. One thing to bear in mind is that this hose’s casing is bulkier than some other options, meaning it takes up a touch more space in storage. The casing has sometimes been known to fray as well, so needs to be used carefully over rough ground; it’s best used over lawns rather than gravel. In general, the number of feet or metres in the name or title of an expandable hose is the expanded length. I found expandable hoses of lengths 7.5m, 15m, 20m, 30m and 40m. I’m sure that there are other lengths as well. I connected this hose to my tap and allowed the hose to expand fully, I then sprayed my flowerbeds with the water. I repeated this over several days and I also:TheFitLife hose also has a 180 day risk free service so you can buy, knowing you will be able to test it out and make sure you’re happy without losing money. Once fully shrunk down, they can usually be stored in a small tub, basket or bag, which is very useful if you have a small garden or a small shed / garage to store it in over winter. The hose head also gives the option to leave the spray on, which is an improvement on some other hose designs where you have to wear your hand out holding down the trigger. Some expandable hoses have nozzles that allow you to change the spray pattern. Pay close attention to the product description of your hose to ensure you know whether a nozzle is included. Emergency uses: An expandable hose can serve as a temporary water source for tasks like extinguishing small fires or flushing wounds.

The level of power provided by this hose is excellent, especially compared to other expandable models, and it comes with an 8-setting spray head – it’s just as useful for washing the car as it is for watering the plants. I like the fact it comes with little extras, like a storage bag and hook that you can attach to the wall to coil the retracted hose around when not in use.

My Top Recommended Expandable Garden Hoses

The spray head comes with 10 different spray settings – most models tend to come with around 8 – making this one of the top expandable hoses if you’re looking for range and versatility. Like our two previous products featured above, this KINGTOP model has been made to a higher standard than some cheaper brands and has similar design features to the FitLife expandable hose, such as a double layer latex inner tube and a knitted fabric covering it.

It’s worth bearing in mind that expandable hoses can be less durable than traditional ones. They need to be made from materials that facilitate the expansion and contraction of the hose, which means they can’t always be as tough as traditional plastic ones. Signs of Good QualityQuadruple-layered latex inner tube: The four-layer latex construction promises superior strength and flexibility when compared to cheaper alternatives. An inline tap or valve allows the user to adjust the flow rate before the water enters the nozzle, spray gun, sprinkler, etc. For example, if you want to use an expanding hosepipe with a sprinkler, you’ll need one with an inline tap/valve. Otherwise, the hosepipe will shrink and might not be long enough to reach the sprinkler. 6) Will you connect the hosepipe to a pressure washer?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop