Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Sheer Tinted Eye Roller, Light/Medium, 0.5 Fl Oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Sheer Tinted Eye Roller, Light/Medium, 0.5 Fl Oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

AQUA / WATER, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, GLYCINE, MICA, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CAPRYLYLGLYCOL, ARGILLA/MAGNESIUMALUMINUMSILICATE, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77266 [NANO] / BLACK 2, C12-13 PARETH-23, C12-13 PARETH-3, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TINOXIDE, BUTYLENEGLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUMSORBATE, LAURETH-21 (F. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). This product feels super lightweight on the skin yet has great medium coverage and it doesn’t crease at all on me.

This vegan* formula helps to reduce signs of fatigue including appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I found I had to massage the product in with a finer as it was quite noticeable that I had used something around my eyes.

With natural ingredients like moisturising mineral clay and pearls, this colour correcter will instantly cover grey hair with a pigmented application that will leave your locks looking like you've just left the salon. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time from receiving any or all such electronic messages. Antioxidants are a group of vitamins and minerals that defend against the aging, damaging effects of "free radical" toxins and pollutants.

Keep your icy blonde hair looking fresh and flawless with this Garnier Express Retouch Hair Root Colour Concealer Light Blonde 10ml. Be the first to know about brand new products, trending looks, expert advice, exclusive offers and more. Do we apply a thick layer to the entire undereye, or do we dot and pat, dot and pat, cautiously and carefully, building up coverage bit by bit?The idea is – and stay with me here – that the applicator dispenses a moisturising eye cream using a cooling metal roller ball, which will refresh and hydrate tired eyes. This is such a surprise product for me – I wanted so badly to hate it for its stupidity, but it won me over. I say trends, they're really just things that many people have been wearing for ages yet I still find hilariously novel: cropped wide-leg trousers.

Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. I gave this a 4/5 because it didn’t have a brightening effect on my skin after 1 week of use like it claims. I took a little makeup bag with me on an overnight trip a couple of months ago and then when I got home again from my travels I forgot to unpack it.Blend with fingertips, as if you were applying your regular concealer, for flawless coverage all day long. On the other hand, you have a cream being dispensed that is to all intents and purposes a concealer. Combines natural ingredients with a long lasting tinted concealer that makes it as effective as make-up. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It claims to instantly conceal dark circles and to help brighten the under-eye area after 1 week of use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop