Mud Mate Multi-Use Boot Cleaner Brush & Scraper - for Muddy Boots & Shoes - with Hose Connector & Portable Bottle - Clean Football Boots, Wellies, Walking Boots, Pushchair & Bike Wheels & Much More

£11.475
FREE Shipping

Mud Mate Multi-Use Boot Cleaner Brush & Scraper - for Muddy Boots & Shoes - with Hose Connector & Portable Bottle - Clean Football Boots, Wellies, Walking Boots, Pushchair & Bike Wheels & Much More

RRP: £22.95
Price: £11.475
£11.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

PREMIUM MICROFIBRE DRYING CLOTH FOR A SPOTLESS FINISH: To complete your cleaning experience, we’ve included a large microfiber drying cloth. Nicki Minaj releases Megan Thee Stallion diss track Big Foot and hits low: 'Why did you lie about your lipo? With its stiff bristles, it effortlessly removes thick, compacted mud from golf shoes, Clubs and trolley wheels and much more! Whether you're hiking, camping, or just heading out for a muddy adventure, Mud Mate is your trusty companion. Well, you keep the inside of your cleats dry because you control how much water you direct on each spot.

Rebel Wilson and her fiancee Ramona Agruma hold hands as they head back to their hotel after partying until 2 a. Probably more helpful as it's a fit and forget kind of item rather than the two options you are looking at which require you to carry it at the time it's needed and mess about fitting it every time you need to. I was hooked on eating Sainsbury's cooking Chorizo at 2am: BRYONY GORDON was addicted to drugs and alcohol before finally managing to get herself sober.I packed up the Mud Mate in its handy box and put the fairy bottle with it in a bag in my car, ready for the next challenge.

NOT ONLY A FOOTBALL OR WALKING BOOT CLEANER – Busy parents; are you sick of muddy, dirty pushchair or buggy wheels messing up your home or car? Only used the Mud Mate brush once so far, but it is certainly effective as well as using less water than the hose pipe I used previously. Excellant product, we leave it in our car ready for whence finish walking, nice clean boots to put in car and no mess at home. We are registered with the Information Commissioner, registration number ZA187892, it details the purpose for which we process personal data. It is handy to take in the car (water within) and clean your footwear directly after your walk or hike.Mud Mate makes the perfect gift for those who enjoy football, rugby, sports, walking hiking, camping, or simply tackling messy situations. I had to clean mud off my shoes this morning and was surprised by how effective and simple my son's Boot Buddy was to use. EXCLUSIVEKate is reunited with her three children for the first time in two weeks after leaving hospital.

I was glad that i packed more water as we did need it, but the brush effectively removed the mud from the wheels.

We can’t avoid a muddy path on the school run (everyone uses this same grit path into school and it’s muddy all the time - council won’t do anything even though it’s only way into the school grounds ).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop