LOXJIE A30 MA12070 Desktop Stereo Audio DAC & HiFi Headphone Amplifier Support APTX NJW1194 Bluetooth 5.0 with Remote Control

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LOXJIE A30 MA12070 Desktop Stereo Audio DAC & HiFi Headphone Amplifier Support APTX NJW1194 Bluetooth 5.0 with Remote Control

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

How is the hissing on your DA-9? i've heard people reapplying thermal paste and it disappeared completely? But i don't want to do that yet as long as i could still return it... If you stream TIDAL, the Loxjie D30 is one of a few Full MQA decoders. That means you can play MQA CDs or MQA files via digital SPDIF or coaxial input without the need of any software like Roon or Tidal.

Review and detailed measurements of Loxjie A30 by Audio Science Review: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/loxjie-a30-amplifier-review.17547/ May I enquire as to your source as in do you use a DAC? And if so which one? The reason I ask is a simple analogy.I tested Loxjie A30 with optical connection on different sampling frequences, 44,1kHz, 88,2kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz. Everything work nice and change sampling and show on display. I'm planning on getting a Loxjie A30 (when I can eventually find one). I understand this utilises the AK4493 DAC chip which is good but not great.

Testing the Loxjie A30 put a smile on my face and landed it happily on my recommended list. You are getting restaurant quality meal at fast food prices. One Thing I noticed anyway is with some "trash pop" music the mids get woofy and smear, but I don't understand if it is related to the creation of resonance with the furniture where I placed the speakers; I am going to try some support to decouple the speakers from the furniture. I was always having an eye on the wharfedale (denton anniversary or diamond) speakers, but alledgedly they all sound really clean, so probably not a good match.the Loxjie A30 reconciles with the idea of ​​an all-in-one device and surely establishes itself as the reference in this price range and may even overcome some higher-end competitors as its services are homogeneous and straight to the point. yes my soundcard has some slight hiss too, but there's no ground-loop going on as i have this isolator against that the loxjie seems to have a bit more "warmth?" by which i mean higher output volume in the lower mids. The entire Loxjie A30 benefits from a careful design, based on components known for their audio quality. While the A30 features the very good Infineon MA12070 amplifier chip, the A30 also includes a 24-bit ESS ES9023 DAC with an integrated 2Vrms AOP. The latter uses HyperStream architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator technology to significantly reduce jitter and provide a dynamic range of 112dB. The DA-9 seems to get distorted at 50 watts... maybe the graphic is for 8 ohms? Certainly it would have quite a bit more room to "breathe"

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop