All About Me: My Thoughts, My Style, My Life ('All About Me' Diary & Journal Series)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

All About Me: My Thoughts, My Style, My Life ('All About Me' Diary & Journal Series)

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Encouraging children to get to know each other and understand one and other's interests is a great way to promote conversations. Taking the time to read all about me books is so important for growing little minds as they go through this all about me unit! Our little learners will get to discover all kinds of new things about themselves. Some things they may already know, however, others might be totally new to them!

If your little ones have a sibling, they will love the story of Sheila Rae, the Brave. This heartwarming tale follows two siblings as they learn sibling sympathy and support together. Having good friends and being exposed to a variety of social situations with different types of people will also help children to practice their cooperation and problem-solving skills.Also, having friends to talk to and play with is a great way to reduce the stress that can come from a busy school day.

You Might Also Enjoy..,.

All of Louis thoughts are very important to him. In fact, his thoughts are so important to him that when he has something to say, his words begin to wiggle, and then they do the jiggle, then his tongue pushes all of his important words up against his teeth and he erupts, or interrupts others. His mouth is a volcano! My Mouth Is A Volcano takes an empathetic approach to the habit of interrupting and teaches children a witty technique to capture their rambunctious thoughts and words for expression at an appropriate time. Told from Louis’ perspective, this story provides parents, teachers, and counselors with an entertaining way to teach children the value of respecting others by listening and waiting for their turn to speak. Build self-esteem and learn about our marvelous characteristics with this adorable story. Alex is learning about how his laugh and the way he thinks is different than his friends. But maybe different is a bad thing…maybe it’s marvelous! All Are Welcome by Alexandra Penfold

At the preschool age, young children are very egocentric and tend to focus on their own wants and perspectives. Not to fret, this is completely normal and developmentally appropriate for this age group! As children grow older, they start to develop empathy and are able to see different points of view. The stories on our list below help kids learn to talk about their emotions, their families, their needs and desires. They help kids discuss where their names came from, their unique attributes, and what they may want to be when they grow up. They even help kids understand all the ways in which they are smart. Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon encourages your little ones to be themselves even when it’s hard just like Molly. From a wiggle of their shoulders to a stomp of their feet, a group of lovable toddlers joyfully explores the many ways to use their bodies. Lips can be made small for kissing, while arms can go up and down or reach out to hug those we love. Judy Hindley’s jaunty text and Brita Granstrom’s playful illustrations are perfect for children as they begin to discover the wonders of their bodies and the joy of learning to move. Finding different all about me books to read along with them is a great addition to units just like these. And they get to learn all about themselves too!Let the kids create their portraits. Mirrors can be a lot of help for this activity. Offer the kids a variety of materials to make their portraits – from plain coloring supplies to scrap paper or yarn for the hair.

This confident little pig is full of love for herself and her amazing talents. It’s an adorable book that models the perks of finding joy in your abilities and shining a spotlight on our own individuality. The watercolor art adds a sweet and sassy touch to this must-read book. The Skin You Live In by Michael Tyler Young children are curious about almost everything. Asking questions is one of many ways they learn about themselves and the world around them. Now, this unique series for our youngest children provides easy-to-understand facts and answers to their delightful, thoughtful, and often nonstop questions. Launching the series is WHO HAS WHAT?, a simple story following Nellie and Gus on a family outing to the beach. Humorous illustrations, conversations between the siblings, and a clear text all reassure young kids that whether they have a girl’s body or a boy’s, their bodies are perfectly normal, healthy, and wonderful. You can incorporate learning the letters of their names into so many different activities and really, what preschooler doesn’t love seeing their name everywhere? :)Silly, cranky, excited, or sad—everyone has moods that can change each day. And that’s okay! Follow the boisterous, bouncing protagonist as she explores her moods and how they change from day to day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop