B-Flat Cellulite Stretch Marks Firming Cream by Maelys Cosmetics | Belly Skin Treatment | Anti-Cellulite Stomach Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

B-Flat Cellulite Stretch Marks Firming Cream by Maelys Cosmetics | Belly Skin Treatment | Anti-Cellulite Stomach Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Overall, sodium hyaluronate can be a useful agent in stretch mark reduction and showing the desired result from Maelys Belly Firming cream. 4. Bentonite The bottle contains enough B-FLAT cream to last for at least a month when used as directed – twice daily. This amount should be reduced after the initial 1-month to twice weekly making each bottle last longer and longer.

B-FLAT BELLY FIRMING CREAM HONEST REVIEW - MAELYS COSMETICS B-FLAT BELLY FIRMING CREAM

For example, one review says, “I’ve been using twice a day for over a month and I see no difference.”Overall, we think that B Flat Cream is formulated well and it should help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks so they are less noticeable, but don’t expect it to completely eliminate all stretch marks. Pros

B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream - MAËLYS Cosmetics | Ulta Beauty B-FLAT Belly Firming Cream - MAËLYS Cosmetics | Ulta Beauty

Formula contains beneficial key ingredients (Pink Pepperslim, guarana extract, shea butter, cocoa butter, avocado extract)Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Fruit Extract, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceteareth 20, Phenoxyethanol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Yellow 6 (CI 15985),Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200). Please note that this is not a complete list of Maelys B-flat Side Effects. If you experience any other/severe side effects other than the above, please comment below so that others can see them. MaelysB-Flat is made up of ingredients that are beneficial in three different ways. The obvious, dark, and old stretch marks might become lighter.

Maelys Review: Does It Work For Stretch Marks?

Apply a generous layer of B Flat Cream onto the belly area. Massage the cream into the skin in circular motions until it is fully absorbed. You will start to feel a warming sensation. Do not rinse off. Use daily for best results. Where to Buy B Flat Cream? I use this in the morning before I go to work as I do work for a landscaping / Nursery company and have to move large trees and plants. This wakes me up and makes me become energetic and happy to be up and ready for the day. After having it on for two hours it feels great and I don’t have to worry about washing it off I can go about my day as normal.

Recommended Articles

As an illustration, consider Formulyst’s Lifting and Wrinkle Smoothing Cream. This supple cream’s formulation works to improve the tone and appearance of your skin while also lifting it. Besides helping stretch mark, glycerine is well known for its anti-aging properties and solution for dry skins. Before we get into the details, here’s the TL;DR if you just want to know whether or not B Flat Cream is right for you. Guaraná extract is yet another essential component of B Flat Cream that aids in skin tightening and smoothing. The bentonite clay is claimed to be a powerhouse helping cleanse your skin, absorb dirt and oil from your skin and detoxify it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop