PawPail Dog Poop Trash Can, For Outdoor Use, Includes 200 Poop Bags for Dogs, Carbon Air Filter and DualVent Technology for Odor Control, UV & Weather Resistant Heavy Duty Waste Bin

£89.165
FREE Shipping

PawPail Dog Poop Trash Can, For Outdoor Use, Includes 200 Poop Bags for Dogs, Carbon Air Filter and DualVent Technology for Odor Control, UV & Weather Resistant Heavy Duty Waste Bin

RRP: £178.33
Price: £89.165
£89.165 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Composting dog poo not only helps reduce waste sent to landfill or incineration but also produces nutrient-rich soil that can be used to grow non-edible plants. Our commercial and public benches are a prime example of products designed for the toughest of environments. I think putting it in the toilet is a bit grim but accept that might not be very logical when human poo goes in it.

The compost from the wormery shouldn’t be used on vegetables in the garden but is suitable for flower beds. The Poocher has made walks with my dogs so much more enjoyable and now I could imagine taking my dog out without it. Outdoor Litter Bins Outdoor Litter Bins Our range of outdoor litter bins are suitable for all outdoor public spaces. Flushing dog waste down the toilet may seem like the easiest option, but it can cause some serious problems like clogged pipes! This range includes units in galvanised steel and plastic, with anti-tamper chutes and handy dog lead hooks on selected models.

Australian company, Wormtec, advises that you provide a high carbon content alongside food and animal waste. Biodegradation requires aerobic conditions (presence of oxygen) whilst landfill conditions are anaerobic (lacking in oxygen).

When you reach the perfect balance of warmth and moisture, all the nasty pathogens are eventually killed off. This outdoor dog waste bin is made from high grade colourfast plastic to ensure a long life in public parks and streets. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. We would ask people not to flush any poo bags, regardless of whether they say flushable, down the toilet, and also not to flush dog poo down the toilet either. The Gladiator dog bin is available in green or red and comes complete with installation fixings and galvanised post.

Finished in a traditional red colour that is easily recognised by dog walkers, this Dog Waste Bin is perfect for public parks, town centres, beachfronts, and rural dog walking areas where dog waste is an issue. The plastic doesn't biodegrade, and whether people leave them there thinking someone else will pick it up I don't know. We have a separate black bin in the corner of the garden behind the shed that has a clippable lid, bin bag in the bin, each poo individually picked up in a nappy bag and tied and we chuck the whole thing in the wheelie bin every couple of weeks.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop