Razer NAGA HEX V2: 7 Button Thumb Grid - 16,000 Adjustable DPI - New Ergonomic Form Factor - MOBA Gaming Mouse

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Razer NAGA HEX V2: 7 Button Thumb Grid - 16,000 Adjustable DPI - New Ergonomic Form Factor - MOBA Gaming Mouse

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Performance area of Synapse will let you fine tune how the mouse tracks movement and whether or not you desire any cursor acceleration. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It's not an actively uncomfortable design, but just feels slightly too small to cushion my hand, which I also found with the Diamondback.

Razer Naga X | Razer United Kingdom MMO Gaming Mouse - Razer Naga X | Razer United Kingdom

After you've enjoyed many sessions with your new Razer mouse, the company can actually show you statistics as to how you used the connected mouse of keyboard to interact with objects on-screen. when playing games such as overwatch, i would obviously make quick mouse movements which would cause it to catch on this cable break, temporarily shutting the mouse down! Even if you wanted to intentionally hit these buttons, I'm not sure that default function is all that useful, since the numbers are readily available on any keyboard. Through my years here, I've tested and reviewed many, many dozens of laptops and desktops, and I am always happy to recommend a PC for your needs and budget.This is a fairly straightforward screen that allows for different lighting settings to be configured, depending on what peripheral you're currently setting up. Higher numbers selected here will result in the cursor whizzing around your screen with little effort.

Razer Naga Trinity | Razer United MOBA / MMO Gaming Mouse - Razer Naga Trinity | Razer United

With its unique 12-button thumb grid and ergonomic design, the Razer Naga provides MMO gamers the control they need for high-level raiding and PvP.

Designed to provide you that edge you need in MOBA/MMO gameplay, the Razer Naga Trinity lets you configure your mouse for everything from weapons to build customizations so you’ll always be ahead of the competition. The Razer Naga line of mice are superb options for those seeking solid peripherals to aid their performance in MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Games) and MOBAs (Massive Online Battle Arenas). If you wish to increase the speed of which your cursor moves compared to the mouse itself without messing with sensitivity, you'll need to play with the acceleration bar below the DPI setting. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop