Dermapen, TopDirect Dr.pen Ultima A6 Microneedle Pen Electric Derma Roller Pen with 12PIN 36PIN Nano Round Cartridges Needles Wrinkle Stretch Marks Scar Hair Loss Treat 0.25-2.5mm Adjustable

£42.995
FREE Shipping

Dermapen, TopDirect Dr.pen Ultima A6 Microneedle Pen Electric Derma Roller Pen with 12PIN 36PIN Nano Round Cartridges Needles Wrinkle Stretch Marks Scar Hair Loss Treat 0.25-2.5mm Adjustable

RRP: £85.99
Price: £42.995
£42.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's best to ensure hyaluronic acid is the main player in your serum of choice, and your formula is fragrance-free to minimise the risk of irritation.

I was wondering why my skin looked so amazing and then I remembered I used my dermapen a week earlier. When you move Dr Pen over the skin, it creates a “micro-channel” which is why it's recommended you use it with a serum of your choice such as hyaluronic acid or EGF. Pen M8 can be used multi-directionally, so the microneedling treatments can be performed on any area of the face, neck, neckline, stomach, thighs, buttocks, or scalp. Its also recommended to chat to a dermatologist if you have ever had chemical peels, laser or cosmetic surgery, filler injections and Botox. In almost all Derma pen uses 12 numbers of needles, so there is no choice and the needle gauge is 32, the same case of no choice.Although nano needling only penetrates the upper layer of the dermis, the benefits for anti-ageing are still substantial, particularly when it comes to product penetration. This is normal and nothing to worry about, just ensure to keep your skin hydrated with a good Hyaluronic Acid serum!

The high-speed vertical movement reduces discomfort and easily breaks up scar tissue without the risk of bending or dragging. Unique needle tips: The needle tips of this pen is spring loaded that provides accurate penetration without injury and therefore no pain and no bleeding. This Derma pen can easily tackle all the face problems including active acne, smile lines, thin lips, sagging, and neck bends. By using Dr Pen, you are treating yourself to CIT and creating controlled induction of the skin’s self-repair process by making deliberate micro injuries to the skin.Our bodies naturally produce EGF, but as with all good things, the production decreases with age, which slows down the speed at which the skin can repair itself.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop