Uniden UBC-125XLT Handheld Scanner

Uniden UBC-125XLT Handheld Scanner

RRP: £177.99
Price: £88.995
£88.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In addition to all the features on the unit, there is optional software available for PC programming.

Ideal for listening to the communication from Civil Air traffic Control, Boats, truckers operating on CB radio, Ham Radio/Amateur Operators, Sporting events, Churches and Mosques etc.

This scanner is cheaper than the Uniden Bearcat UBC3500XLT (now discontinued) but is still capable of receiving both civilian and military aircraft transmissions. With banks, I'd have to either turn off all of amateur, or turn off the simplex channels which would be in their own bank.

The Step size will depend on the scanner and some can scan through a list of frequencies using the following steps:- 5, 6. If you want to listen to military aircraft transmissions then you will need a scanner that has a frequency range of 225-400MHz. Ideally make a list of all the frequencies you are likely to want to listen to and then see which of the scanners covers all of them. M6UCW wrote:Get a comm to USB converter from Maplin - most people dont have comm ports anymore so it shows the age of the cable they provide. I like the look of the Watson W881, but I have heard that the Nagoya NA771 is very good too and it is much cheaper.

Supplied with antenna, batteries, charge cable (USB), antenna, earphone and belt clip, boxed with instruction manual. A: To program this scanner manually, you will first want to make sure that everything is deleted out of it first, like the preprogrammed states such as Alaska. It's so much better than banks, because I have for example the amateur system, which contains different groups: 70cm repeater, 70cm simplex, 2m repeaters, 2m simplex. In addition, specific models mentioned in the radio scanning forum Like best scanners like ubc125xlt, ubc3500, bct15x, bearcat, and more are here for future reference. Point Windows to the following location: c:\program files\butel\arc125\driver and either the BC125 or UBC125 driver folder depending on the scanner model.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop