Hugo Boss Hugo Man Extreme Eau de Parfum Spray 75 ml

Hugo Boss Hugo Man Extreme Eau de Parfum Spray 75 ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Home Cosmetics offers a huge range of fragrance and cosmetics and has over 25 years of combined experience within the industry.

This is a good scent for spring and more so summer, and for those who want to carry something fresh and different to the office or any other place where you want to arrive fresh and clean. However on me, it doesn't last nearly as long as the original - after only a couple hours it's already a skin scent. Classic Hugo scent just a lil stronger n lasts a little longer, gotta love this timeless spicy classic scent. Inject a dose of original Hugo attitude into your morning routine and embrace a captivating fragrance experience. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission.Top note is Green Apple; middle notes are Lavender, Geranium and Sage; base notes are Balsam Fir and Cedar. Distinguished by its unmistakably male scent, this men's Eau De Parfum carries a powerful blend that combines crisp top notes, herbal heart notes, and earthy base undertones. Also I feel like it lasted about as long as the original but projected much better (in my opinion it was more noticeable than the og). Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. This elixir is based on olfactory notes such as black tea, jasmine and boysenberry to express the strength that every woman holds within herself.

Highly recommended if you liked the DNA of the original with the added bonus of improved performance. Join our HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE community to receive exclusive benefits such as Members’ Only promotions, invitations to events, access to exclusive products and much more. Spray Hugo Boss Woman Extreme Eau De Parfum on your pulse points for an adventurous and confident freshness. yes they give 100ml rather than 125 but the performance on this one is solid, much better than the original so you need only few sprays.Hugo Woman Extreme opens up with sparking notes of Himalayan grass and boysenberry then moves onto a blend of powerfully jasmine with black tea then finishing the fragrance with oriental osmanthus creating this sensuality and sophisticated scent.

When you let the scent linger, you will pick up more delicate nuances including lavender and fresh green tones. More of a winter /fall fragrance but can still be worn on warm summer nights cause it's still fresh too.Hugo Boss Woman Extreme is a treasured evolution of the classic Hugo Woman, offering a more intense and revitalizing freshness while embodying confidence and femininity. The original was great, this is the same, can´t detect the difference as far as smell is concern, so u can pick either one i guess. Hugo man extreme is a bold masculine scent designed for the modern, sophisticated and enthusiastic man. Hugo Man Extreme is an enlivening men's fragrance opening with mouth watering green apple, backed by a powerful blend of lavender, sage and geranium combined with aromatic cedarwood and fir resin making an unmistakably masculine scent.

It's not quite as fresh as the original (base notes and the sage are more dominant in my bottle) but the longevity is nothing short of exceptional. As the apple dies down, you get a lot of the fir note in the base along with some lavender and sage. It’s exactly like the original EDT, with greater performance, at the cost of being a little less fresh at the outset. If Hugo Man Extreme is a favourite with you, you can feel confident in opting for the larger bottle. Excellent longevity and even though it is slightly synthetic, that feeling is never overbearing and remains only in the background.The heart develops with an increased aromatic character of lavender, sage and geranium, revealing its modern masculine side. This new and improved fragrance is modern, masculine and aromatic, and boasts notes of green apple, lavender and cedar. In my experience, Boss isn't a house that you need to own more than 2-3 fragrances from (especially from this "Hugo" line) because most of its releases seem to follow the same avenue of being safe and mass-appealing. Reminds me samples of Avon freshy fragrances that I used to got in highschool from girls who were consultants. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop