He Came to Set the Captives Free: A Guide to Recognizing and Fighting the Attacks of Satan, Witches, and the Occult

£9.9
FREE Shipping

He Came to Set the Captives Free: A Guide to Recognizing and Fighting the Attacks of Satan, Witches, and the Occult

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Ruach of Adonay Yahweh is with me because Yahweh has anointed me to deliver good news to humble people. She has also effectively taught believers how to defend themselves against demonic activity by strengthening themselves daily in the Lord by obeying His Word. Through numerous trials Elaine is saved and excepts Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior with the help of Rebecca.

So you see how it is: In my mind I really want to obey God’s law, but because of my sinful nature I am a slave to sin. If you have not started the book, I feel it is best to leave it on the shelf and become more established in the basics before taking this book. A must-read for anyone who is a Christian on any level, but if you've only been saved for a short while, make certain that you have a mature Christian close to you that you can ask questions of what you don't understand that mentioned in the book. I can argue that she has written in the pages of her book that once she accepted God's invitation into caring people that were attacked by Satanists, she would face immense persecution. Not only that, i wish i could also have access to the book written by Wendy Alick "The chronicle of Brothers" Thou fiction but looks to be a good book to read thus as per the advert on the God Cha.When Rebecca first encountered the shocking facts behind Satanism and the occult, there was little accurate information available on these dark and evil practices.

By contrast, today it is common to see newspapers and talk shows discussing details of Satanic ritualistic abuse, demon possession and "white" witchcraft. I believe that anyone who isn't afraid of the demonic and supernatural realm hasn't been exposed to the spiritual realm of the satanic kingdom. If you're a new Christian ( a baby Christain) or, a Christian whose been a mediocre Christain from a plain church or, a Christian that knows there is a devil/demons but take it sort of lightly or, a Christian living in sin or luke-warm, YOU MAY BE VERY DEVASTED AT THE INFORMATION IN THIS BOOK! I don't believe that there is a more controversial text out there involving spirituality other than the Bible.It opened my eyes so many things that I’ve been studying, reading and praying about over these past few years. I definitely BELIEVE that much of the experience Rebecca and Elaine experienced was/is REAL - unfortunately the witches astral projecting is real and DOES happen.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because of which He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. You’ll hire outsiders to herd your flocks and foreigners to work your fields, But you’ll have the title “Priests of God,” honored as ministers of our God.Then he came to Nazareth where he had been brought up and, according to his custom, went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day. She then falsely assumes that there is a distinction between the two and asserts that "there are numerous references to wild beasts belonging to the Lord, but never to evil beasts belonging to Him" (p. From mastering the technology to where to find free software and online tutorials, how to study smart not hard, and what you must do on the first day of class. God is the one that exposes the lies, discloses His truth, and surgical removes the defects buried deep with-in. The Spirit of the Lord God is on me, because the Lord has chosen me to bring good news to poor people.

This also made me question if the author's personal story was a partial or complete fabrication altogether. knocking on the door, no one being there when we answered, computer running by itself, changing fonts from microscopic to HUGE. Harry Potter was written by a Satanist, based on Wicka training grounds, and is trying to get children to try out 'magic' school. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the afflicted.

Each time our flesh gets its way, if it is sinful and ungodly, our soul (mind) and spirit suffers the consequences right along with it. First, the KJV does not accurately represent the original Hebrew of the Leviticus passages she quotes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop