RIGOL DS1054Z Digital Oscilloscope, 4 Channels, 50MHz, 1Gsa/s, 24Mpts, 30000wfms/s, Free Triggers and Decodes, 3 Years Free Warranty

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RIGOL DS1054Z Digital Oscilloscope, 4 Channels, 50MHz, 1Gsa/s, 24Mpts, 30000wfms/s, Free Triggers and Decodes, 3 Years Free Warranty

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have nothing much to say about the probes – 150 MHz in the X10. The only thing I have to say about them is that they are loose and fall off almost constantly. By no means the most productive processor, but it’s good enough even for relatively heavy tasks like Fourier transforms and real-time output.

On the other hand, the Siglent Technologies SDS1202X-E is more affordable and easier to use than the Rigol DS1054Z. Can a Rigol DS1054Z be used for ham radio? Featuring Rigol's popular UltraVision multi-level intensity grading display, deep 12Mpts standard memory, fast 30,000 wfms waveform capture rate and optional serial bus triggering, the DS1054Z brings 4 channel oscilloscopes within reach of every service department and educational laboratory. The particularly large TFT color displays are very easy to read. Thanks to an intelligent system for displaying or masking information, the largest possible area is always available for displaying signals. The signal curves, the FFT display, and other functions can be shown simultaneously on the display. Model The differences in the menu for me were not significant – a little more items, a little differently arranged.

Product Comments

Standard logic probe for DS1000Z Plus. Upgrades a DS1000Z Plus or DS1000Z-S Plus with 16 digital channels. Products that weigh more than 0.5 KG may cost more than what's shown (for example, test equipment, machines, >500mL liquids, etc). In my opinion, if there are no requirements for compactness, it is better to take the DS1054Z, expose it to the DS1104Z, and (if necessary) buy a separate external generator and a logic analyzer attachment to your computer. Differences from DS1052E A review would not be interesting at all without an “autopsy”. The autopsy will be done in two areas – hardware and firmware analysis. Hardware

Summing up, I can say that the result is achieved – I got the device which I am used to the number of channels I need. FAQ Is Rigol any good? You can clearly see how the 4 differential lines from the input amplifiers fit on top of the picture. This is the output that can be used in signal monitoring mode (you can record a signal mask, and if the signal doesn’t match, the oscilloscope will “whistle”. Rigol DS1054Z Technical Characteristics All products in the DS1000Z series features a high-quality screen with an excellent easy to use interface that lets you access signal information such as frequency, period, rise time, pulse width and much more! This oscilloscope is clearly a hit. For its price, it gives an unbelievable amount of possibilities. If you had a DSO203 before (and I did) and you “grow” from it, this model is worth the attention. If you need a good and high-quality oscilloscope, I recommend buying it.

Author

Period, Frequency, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Pulse Width, Negative Pulse Width, Positive Duty Cycle, A little bit about frequencies: in spite of advertised capture frequencies of 500 MHz and higher, above 100 MHz, logic analyzer clips make such an impact on the circuit that its behavior becomes absolutely different from the state without clips. But even leaving this aside, let me quote an excerpt from a description of the 1000z series logic analyzer: The 1000Z was in many ways the successor to 1000. The internal architecture was similar to the 1000’s, but it used a different element base. All models have four channels. The Rigol DS1054Z represents a remarkable breakthrough in price and performance. It's one of the best general-purpose 4 channel digital storage oscilloscopes available for the maker electronics space.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop