Simba Memory Foam Travel Pillow

Simba Memory Foam Travel Pillow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sumptuously soft as they are, down-filled pillows can present a problem for allergy sufferers. Scoom created this pillow with that in mind. It is made from a core of Hungarian goose feather sandwiched between chambers of goose down, but it is finished with a special sateen cotton cover that’s tightly woven and down and dust mite-proof to make it hypoallergenic. It is certified by the Nomite anti-allergen standard; you won’t get any pesky feathers poking out of this one.

For years, I’ve been hunting for a synthetic version that gives a similar experience, only cruelty-free. Finally, the Simba Hybrid Pillow delivers what I want.

Popular Simba Sleep Discount Codes & Deals

Front sleepers, also called stomach sleepers, best suit a medium-firm or firm pillow with a low loft to ensure the spine is kept in alignment. Memory foam or hybrid pillows can provide that kind of support. On that note, it might be prudent for me to mention that I think some pillowcases may be too small to house this pillow. Most of mine fit fine, but I have one or two that struggle to completely envelop it. This Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow is soft - but that’s not to say it also doesn’t suit side sleepers, who are traditionally better suited to firmer pillows. With so much height, I found wherever I lay, I still felt the support of the double layered cushioning inside, and importantly my head stayed aligned with my body. To get your Simba NHS discount, you need to register for Health Service Discounts or the Blue Light Card.

Achieving the right height for your personal preference is a journey and it took a few nights for me to get it exactly right. Simba offers some guidance for this and suggests removing a certain amount of cubes based on how firm you like your pillow (the more cubes, the firmer the feel), and your sleeping position. Huzi Design Infinity Pillow : Never dread sitting in the middle seat again with this versatile, malleable sleep support scarf The pillow casing contains two pillows inside, one of which is slightly firmer, and one slightly softer, meaning you can flip the cushion based on your preference. Alternatively you can remove a pillow to adjust the firmness and height. In short, it’s completely adaptable to just about any sleeping type - other than perhaps those who really do favour a really firm pillow. Given that we’ve finally cottoned on to the importance of a good night’s sleep for our health and wellbeing, it is staggering how many of us will put up with a pillow that is too flat, too tall, too soft or too hard. These days brands like Simba, Tempur and Panda all have different types of pillows for different sleeping positions. So there’s no excuse for hanging on to an uncomfortable pillow.

It's worth bearing in mind that we all approach sleep differently, and the best pillow for one person may be totally unsuitable for another. Some favour a soft cushion that feels like floating; others prefer something firmer and more supportive. There are those who crave traditional goose down, others go for memory foam, and synthetic pillows also have their fans. (If you're not sure what the differences are, our guide to down vs memory foam vs feather pillows explains it all.)

Hybrid: A hybrid pillow combines multiple fill types, the most popular combination being foam and microfibre. This way, you get the benefit of a foam structure to support your head, and fluffy fibres for softness. It's certainly not for everyone, the Simba Hybrid Firm Pillow, thanks to its firmness and a price tag that can only be described as prohibitively high. In fact, I imagine the standard Hybrid Pillow will be a more popular product for the brand. But if you're looking for a hardcore headrest, you'll struggle to find a better bedtime companion than this.This all means that the pillow is wonderfully customisable – and not just to sleeping height. Memory foam pillows can be atrocious at dispersing heat and a nightmare in the summer. With the Emma pillow, you can sleep with the heat-dispersing middle layer at the top on hot nights. It’s worth noting that the case itself, a non-toxic, vegan and hypoallergenic cover, is also naturally good at dispersing heat. Its dimpled texture feels lovely under a normal pillowcase. The support on offer with the Simba Hybrid Firm Pillow is obvious from the minute you lay your head down. When all three layers are in place, the depth never feels ‘too much’ and the pillow offers a surprising amount of comfort alongside the firmness. At 5’2”, even our petite sleeper was comfortable, especially when sleeping on their side. While the price of this luxury pillow is on the expensive side, there is plenty of quality on offer with a robust well-designed build, plus top materials that offer pure comfort and support to keep you sleeping well. Comfort and supporting your spine and the natural curvature of your spine and taking weight off the pressure points in your body is really crucial to creating a sense of weightlessness. The less pain that you’re in, the less discomfort that you’re in, the more likely you are to be able to stay still, and staying still is crucial for good sleep quality.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop